American Al Qaeda member to be investigated by TSA for refusing TSA rape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Al Qaeda member to be investigated by TSA for refusing TSA rape

Look at this mini bin Ladinito.

Dumb sonofabitch thinks this is a free country.

This is AMERIKA BOY!!! You can't do nothing here without being thumbscanned, traced and eavesdroppped on.

Its all for your safety.

read about it here:
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...scan-resistor/
    Last edited by Bastian Loc; 11-16-2010, 12:46 PM.

Expect full cavity searches soon, because its obvious that terrorists like to put stuff up their butts.

Also, expect these naked scanners at the grocery store, any mall, or any sporting event.

Hey everyone, remember how the "terrorists" hated us for our freedoms?

Well, its safe to say, the "terrorists" won.

Comment

I hope they throw the book at him. That'll learn him for watching too much Alex Jones nonsense and deliberately causing a fuss.

The man is a publicity whore and here we are talking about him. Well done you!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I hope they throw the book at him. That'll learn him for watching too much Alex Jones nonsense and deliberately causing a fuss.

The man is a publicity whore and here we are talking about him. Well done you!
        You're a moron. Drop the charade already.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
          You're a moron. Drop the charade already.
          Ooh oh no the government is coming to get me with their body scans and chem trails and murderous H1N1 shots!

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Ooh oh no the government is coming to get me with their body scans and chem trails and murderous H1N1 shots!

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY!
            If you told someone 20 years ago that the future of air travel was gonna consist of a minimum wage employee who couldn't get a job at a coffee shop was gonna scan your naked body, and then stick his hands down you and your wife's pants, you'd tell me I was a moonbat.

Well here we are.

Admit the fake "terrorists" won.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
              Expect full cavity searches soon, because its obvious that terrorists like to put stuff up their butts.

Also, expect these naked scanners at the grocery store, any mall, or any sporting event.

Hey everyone, remember how the "terrorists" hated us for our freedoms?

Well, its safe to say, the "terrorists" won.
              I agree with the last statement, the terrorist have win.

Its only a matter of time before we have cameras watching our every move. I mean holy **** there are cameras at every stop light now. Its only a matter of time before cameras will be put on lightposts to watch our every move.

National id cards will soon force on to everyone where your every detail will be on it, criminal, person, medical all your information will be on this, we are all just numbers.

The terrorists are jealous of our freedom, yeah right, who's dick do they think there pulling here.

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
                I agree with the last statement, the terrorist have win.

Its only a matter of time before we have cameras watching our every move. I mean holy **** there are cameras at every stop light now. Its only a matter of time before cameras will be put on lightposts to watch our every move.

National id cards will soon force on to everyone where your every detail will be on it, criminal, person, medical all your information will be on this, we are all just numbers.

The terrorists are jealous of our freedom, yeah right, who's dick do they think there pulling here.
                They're actually going to be world I.d cards. I thought it was national, but it turns out its much much worse than that.

Comment

Well played Illuminati, well played.

Comment

These faggots don't pay attention or care about this **** until they have a TSA agent shoving their finger knuckle deep into their butthole from a random search.

Until then, these are precautionary safety measures that are necessary.

Comment

Working...
                    X