Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sherk Calls Penn A Quitter......Also Passes Drug Test.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherk Calls Penn A Quitter......Also Passes Drug Test.

from fightline.com

In a recent interview with NBCsports, former UFC lightweight champion Sean Sherk discussed his upcoming fight against BJ Penn at UFC 84. Sherk said that, "Penn is a quitter, I've seen the quit in him and I'm going to come at him hard." This is a response to Penn who recently blasted Sherk was testing positive for the steroid nandrolone. Sherk still maintains his innocence in that matter, but was stripped of his title by the UFC.
    The war of words between the two fighters will come to a conclusion on May 24th at UFC 84: Ill Will.

The following is provided courtesy of NBC Sports:
    Keith Kizer, executive director for Nevada State Athletic Commission, said both Sherk and Penn were tested where they train in Minnesota and Hawaii, respectively, and passed the random test.

“It was good news. No positive tests,” said Kizer who gave the go-ahead for the drug tests to both fighters. “There’s been nothing since mid-December. Hopefully that will continue.”

The Steroid Shark is gonna get choked the **** out.

Comment

Sean is going to smash this ****

Comment

Sherk by Lay N Pray.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Katsidis View Post
          Sean is going to smash this ****
          Werd

Comment

Usually when an all around fighter with good submissions faces a one dimensional wrestler the all around fighter wins.

Also Penn subbed Hughes once and was dominating him in the rematch until he got caught in the crucifix thing.

Comment

this should be a good fight. from what i see and read most people either want bj to win or think bj is gonna win. for me i wana see bj box him around a bit then go for the choke and put sherk to sleep. i just feel that sherk's strength may be a little to much for bj. i see sherk continually going for the takedown, eventually getting it and laying on top doing **** like he does everyfight. i hope that doesnt happen but if it does i hope bj catches him in a submission. sherk is definetly fired up about this fight and probably wants to smash bj cause he talked ****. so i expect sherk to come out strong and fast, but i hope bj ends it early cause he usually runs out of gas in the later rounds. bj by rear naked choke or triangle choke.

Comment

Penn is going to get the TKO or late submission

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                  Penn is going to get the TKO or late submission
                  penn would'nt be able to handle the continous pressure sherk puts on him for 5 rounds.

Comment

well that's a maybe, nothing is sure, wait and see what will happen, you can't say anything until the fight is over

Comment

Working...
                    X