No announcement yet.

Good bye everybody! Time to retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
    there's only one pugly titty! only onnnnnnnne pugly titty. it bounces around, making a sound. flopping in a titty wonderland!
    Hahaahaaaahahhahahaha!!!!!

'atton must be very proud of you right now.

Comment

i'm just going to go run the roads and hope the police don't mess with me. they like to do that around here. the pigs.
      lmfao.........i hate those fukers

Comment

Good. Never really liked you anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
          lmfao.........i hate those fukers
          6'1, 200lb black man doing intervals at 4:30...lol, I can't say I blame them. lololol

Comment

i like how you've toned it down. you may remain here until a moderator bans you again.
            i dont get banned as much as i should be though, lol, its mainly cause i always blame myself ,lol, i am a ****in troll that likes to **** around alot when people act stupid or behave like morons when they talk about boxing, ilol, once got banned from the thunderdome cause i always posted well everywhere else but i would always talk so much moronic azz **** in the ****in thunderdome, lol, true ****in story, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              Good. Never really liked you anyway.
              that's not what you were saying when i was tapping that ass.

calling me yhtomit and ****. all confused. my name is timothy, fool.

Comment

that's not what you were saying when i was tapping that ass.

calling me yhtomit and ****. all confused. my name is timothy, fool.

Open admittance of ****sexuality. Brave soul posting that in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

Open admittance of ****sexuality. Brave soul posting that in the lounge.
                  i'm not gay but i will stick my penis in a man's holiest.

man, i can't even type that without getting queasy.

Comment

6'1, 200lb black man doing intervals at 4:30...lol, I can't say I blame them. lololol
                    ha ha dont carry your ipod or music device that will get you tasered lol

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                      ha ha dont carry your ipod or music device that will get you tasered lol
                      no sir. that will get me shot - probably multiple times. the cops killed a child hood friend because he turned around too fast with an umbrella in his hand. broad daylight.

Comment

Working...
                      X