No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Khan vs Garcia and....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hussain619 View Post
    I know Khan went down first time with a shot to the neck which ruins his balance but his legs were completely out having said that right after the 2nd knockdown Khan took some massive shots clean and Garcia was tiring and had Khan survived i believe he would have finished Garcia latter on. But a glass chin? Did take massive shots
    gassing like khan looked like a energizer bunny! them body shots where killing him before garcia caught him with a left hook...

lol at khan finishing him later... if the fight continued he would have got a brutal beating!

if khan truly believe he can beat garcia he will want to have a rematch with him but i doubt it he will take a easy fight and fool the public once again!

Comment

I think i didnt make it clear what i wanted to say i dont mean he would have won thats not the main point i was making. I ment im not sure about his jaw its glass for sure coz of the first knockdown but he did take massive bombs before the final kod. right ?
      Yes i agree he took some serious punches while he was hurt

Comment

I know Khan went down first time with a shot to the neck which ruins his balance but his legs were completely out having said that right after the 2nd knockdown Khan took some massive shots clean and Garcia was tiring and had Khan survived i believe he would have finished Garcia latter on. But a glass chin? Did take massive shots
        I agree, he doesn't have a completely glass chin. He can take some punches. I think he was completely gone after that last knockdown. Garcia would have easily stopped him. It was a good stoppage. Even the commentators over on SKY Sports thought the stoppage was a good one.

Comment

After the last knockdown I was thinking Garcia was about to tire himself out and Khan could make a come back in the later rounds.

Comment

No... Its hard to say... Assuming he would have recovered by the next round, at best he would have won the fight, but that's really really arguable

Comment

Garcia Tiring? Even The HBO Broadcast said he was doing the right thing by not punching himself trying to put Khan Away

Could, Would Of Should Of...BUT IT DID NOT HAPPEN THAT WAY!

Comment

Working...
              X