Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: Once NFL Doors Closed, Boxing Was Only Thing I Had

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Breazeale: Once NFL Doors Closed, Boxing Was Only Thing I Had

Dominic Breazeale was ranked 33rd amongst a lengthy field of quarterbacks hoping to have their name called during the 2008 NFL Draft. Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco were among the short list of 12 ultimately selected, both going in the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Breazeale! Kill that Alabama coward!

Comment

The NFL has all but killed America’s grip on the heavyweight division that lasted until the 90s. Now you can get a guaranteed university degree and sign contracts for guaranteed millions

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        The NFL has all but killed America’s grip on the heavyweight division that lasted until the 90s. Now you can get a guaranteed university degree and sign contracts for guaranteed millions
        Very true and very unfortunate!

Comment

i had no idea he was a college qb

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            i had no idea he was a college qb

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...9&postcount=15

Comment

That's the difference between him and Wilder

Comment

So Breazy has played damn near every sport under the sun, his whole life and is still built worse then the Michelin Man?

Damn those are some effed up Genes.

Comment

fat quarterback

Comment

Joshua fought breazeale in his 17th fight compared to wilder in his 42nd fight... damn even wilder fanatics can't argue against that...the difference in stepping up in competition is worlds apart

Comment

Working...
                    X