No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Demolishes Ivica Bacurin in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Demolishes Ivica Bacurin in One Round

York Hall, London - Olympic silver medal winner and the Commonwealth heavyweight champion Joe Joyce (5-0, 5 KOs) crushed the very late replacement Ivica Bacurin (29-14-1, 18 KOs), who accepted the fight on a few days notice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joyce needs to jump ship from Haye, that opponent... guy weighed in at less than 15 stone. Ridiculous even for a stay busy last minute opponent.

Just don’t think Haye has the cash to persuade anyone of a decent level in the ring with Joyce, especially not at the rate he wants to move.

Comment

Bacurin very clearly took a dive.

Comment

That was poor, Bacurin didnt look that hurt

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
          Joyce needs to jump ship from Haye, that opponent... guy weighed in at less than 15 stone. Ridiculous even for a stay busy last minute opponent.

Just don’t think Haye has the cash to persuade anyone of a decent level in the ring with Joyce, especially not at the rate he wants to move.

The guy went 10 with Bellew and 6 with Whyte.

For a last minute replacement it is what it is, we might see Joyce 3 more times by the end of the year.

The guy clearly wanted none of Joyce's power. He's got sledgehammer hands seemingly.

I'd be very suprised if Hughie Fury stepped up to the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            The guy went 10 with Bellew and 6 with Whyte.

For a last minute replacement it is what it is, we might see Joyce 3 more times by the end of the year.

The guy clearly wanted none of Joyce's power. He's got sledgehammer hands seemingly.

I'd be very suprised if Hughie Fury stepped up to the plate.
            Bellew was the same weight as Bacurin though and Dillian was coming back from shoulder surgery (he could barely throw a power punch).

My issue with this type of opponent for Joyce is he doesn’t have years on his side for stay busy opponents. Haye won’t have the right sort of cash to tempt a Fury, Chisora etc in the ring with Joyce. I know it’s early days, but the fans were booing at the end of tonight’s fight - how long will they stick with Joyce if he keeps fighting tomato cans?

Comment

That was just pathetic. Could someone please tell me why this dude took a dive????

Comment

Joyce needs to face better opponents.

He needs to step up.

Comment

Juggernaut showing fat Fury how it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    That was just pathetic. Could someone please tell me why this dude took a dive????
                    He looked like he was hoping for a DQ win.

Comment

Working...
                    X