Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Warns: Luis Ortiz is Old Man - I'd Leave Him in a Bad Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sign the contract already bs talker Whyte.
    Stop running your mouth

Comment

Yeah I would bet on Whyte beating Ortiz.

Ortiz is good but anyway you paint it. He’s old. He’s not that healthy.

Probably his last hurrah against Wilder.

Comment

Ortiz stops whyte and joshua on the same night.. Whyte will realize i
        he's in deep sh#t.. an u.k fans will respect wilder even more, When ortiz destroys this fool in 4 rds. Poor Dillian shyte.. He's in a world of hurt. Like the chinese say.. "beware what you wish for". Ask bermaine. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Yeah I would bet on Whyte beating Ortiz.

Ortiz is good but anyway you paint it. He’s old. He’s not that healthy.

Probably his last hurrah against Wilder.
          I will take that bet... im tired of u casuals..

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
            The bodysnatcher knows the score. He would destroy the fat old Cuban. Wilder and WBC are terrified of Whyte hence the unjustified road blocks.
            Please put your money where your fat mouth is.. please punk! Ortiz will make whyte shyte on himself live!

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
              Wilder is ducking Whyte pure and simple!
              What? Shame on you!! You do realize wilder wants a body on his record.. whtye would be the perfect candidate!!!.. dont let eddie end your life dillian shyte.. run!

Comment

Whytes best chance would be to chop down Ortiz body then stop him. It would be a better fight than given credit for, I edge towards Ortiz atm.

Comment

I like Whyte and when I look at his career he has never ducked anybody and even when the WBC pulled this bull**** he openly and clearly stated he has fought several fights for the WBC and it would make sense he continues the WBC path even though he could take the IBF route. Miraculously a dubious American dissecting the information he heard as Whyte being scared and a coward. Other Americans have heard it and carried on the festivities. There is not one shred of evidence to suggest this but it is what it is.

Ortiz was well on his way to winning a points decision against Wilder but like with all Deontay’s fights his immense and freakish power stopped Ortiz in his tracks. Whyte doesn’t possess such power so it is my belief Ortiz handles him relatively easy. I can’t get the Chisora fight out of my head. Whyte should had lost that fight and Chisora loses to anyone half decent. But Whyte has my respect in terms of courage
                  Last edited by Noelanthony; 05-12-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

I think Whyte beats Ortiz via decision, too active for the old man. A few years ago the Cuban would've destroyed him but he's finished now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Whyte works the body well early in fights and when in shape he’s pretty relentless

Ortiz is obviously the better boxer but if it went the distance I’d fancy whyte

Good scrap anyway .. hopefully it gets made

Comment

Working...
                      X