Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Serbia invade Somalia and fix the pirates problem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah

Comment

Lets not forget the Serbs started the First World War.

Comment

yea you re good at killing inoccent people..in bosnia u killed mostly old men and children..but lets talk about the serbs having all these weapons and the support of the russians and you still couldnt take the capital sarajevo.Sarajevo now is 95% muslims and maybe 5 % orthodox.The serbs lost lots of people in the bosnian war dont forget.Now with albania you know that you lost kosovo whats up with that?I got a few albanian friends and i witness them going to serbian night clubs and they do whatever they want the serbs are scared of Albanians. Like i said you people are good when it comes to having better weapons and killing old people and innocent children but yet you lost most parts in bosnia and you lost kosovo and lets talk about montenegro lol..the US lost in somalia remember when they put that american soldier on fire wtf is piss serbia gonna do lol???? u ppl lost kosovo now go cry u gypsi.

Comment

and they got killed by HIMMLERS handzar division theres a book about it..and what about the TURKS killin the serbs durin the OTTOMAN empire )

Comment

here we go BOSNIAN SOLDIERS visiting a serbian orthodox church LOL great song by the way

Comment

nice said dude..now these ******* probly gonna ban u for that..****en cowards thats all they can do over the net.Like u said commit war crimes against inoccent ppl..but in real life they cowards..just look what the albanians do to them..they go to their clubs beat them up and **** their women..what a shame.

Comment

Albanians dont do **** to anybody apart from pickpocket.

Comment

The Slavs are sub-human. Everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                    Dude, are you stupid? I know Serbs are into Genocide and failing badly at it.

Why would you invade a country if there is a problem with pirates. "PIRATES".

Yes, Pirates as in the sea. If you want to deal with pirates, you don't 'invade' a country. Which is why nobody has done it. Somalians themselves are trying to deal with the pirates.
                    Um yeah this was a joke thread i couldn't care less about somalia or pirates, i have no beef with them but i do think only one unit of our special forces would take care of them in just few days....

Originally posted by minion View Post
                    Besides, Serbs committed ethnic genocide and rapes against helpless people, and were defeated and humiliated the moment there was some resistance. I don't think they'd stand much chance against Pirates.
                    Of course you know that isn't true we held 2/3 of bosnia and a good part of croatia from 91-95 until NATO involved and with all the economic sanctions and lack of russian support we didn't really stand much chance...and btw today in bosnia you have republic of Srpska with 88% population being Serbs and which will unite with Serbia in the future ....

stop being ignorant, you know it makes sence

Comment

Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post
                      I got a few albanian friends and i witness them going to serbian night clubs and they do whatever they want the serbs are scared of Albanians.
                      ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LMAO! this was really funny i'll give you that! green k coming for this joke, nice one i'm still laughing like crazy when i read this...LOL

Other things you wrote was just some rubbish i can't be bothered replying to that ****

Comment

Working...
                      X