Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Guzman development has slightly marred my wanking pleasure...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Guzman development has slightly marred my wanking pleasure...

... I'm a Guzfan (do you see what I did?) but he's let himself down here.

If he wins, he gets no belts and the accusation that it was the weight that helped him do it.

Lazy **** hasn't even fought this heavy before... he's not even a so he doesn't have that excuse for being overweight.

I'll still have a wank when I watch it, but as soon as I've cum I'll wipe the head quickly and flush the tissue away, feeling disgust with myself. I won't glory in it.

Just shut up

Comment

Even if Guzman wins, he's a fraud and an idiot.. Campbell work his ass out to get to 135 with all the diet while Guzman will be overweight during the fight, didn't bother to lose the 3 pounds during the weigh in..

Comment

Originally posted by Good Barracuda View Post
        Just shut up
        Your mother.

Comment

Yeah, duke... do one!

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
            Yeah, duke... do one!
            Kid, you're gonna get one RIGHT DOWN THE PIPE!

Comment

the question for handicappers is
              did he not make weight because it was a struggle or did he plan on not making weight . nates down to +165
              guzman aught to stick a lit road flare up his ass while he's blowing himself!

Comment

shut your mouth

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post

If he wins, he gets no belts and the accusation that it was the weight that helped him do it.

Lazy **** hasn't even fought this heavy before... he's not even a so he doesn't have that excuse for being overweight.

I'll still have a wank when I watch it, but as soon as I've cum I'll wipe the head quickly and flush the tissue away, feeling disgust with myself. I won't glory in it.

so what if he ain't from the usa this is a immigrant country do your research idiot. if he wins he will get recognition regardless because he is going to win impresively. oh and you don't have to to have a belt to be consider the best in a weight class. learn yout boxing and your history punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke McKenzie_ View Post

Didnt know you was like this Duke!!

hehehe

It is ****in unprofessional of Guzman to come in over weight like that.
                  Its like the fight has no meaning now...

Comment

Since King is promoting this, I'll say it is all staged. Guzman only landed this fight because he agreed to all this. Now if Guzman wins, they will do a rematch with the belts on the line.

DK is known for rematch clauses on title fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X