Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Ward Defenders Crying about a rematch in the UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Ward Defenders Crying about a rematch in the UK?

Obviously Ward is the superior fighter, but thats where all ends. First of all, Ward cant sell tickets, period. Froch brings all the money no if buts or whats about it. Second and more important, when Ward was a nobody, people travel to Oakland and gave him the opportunities, so he and his fans better stop this "He is the champ Bs and he dont have to travel".

Ward needs this rematch more than Froch. He needs to prove he can fight on away turf and most importantly, Froch can fight Kessler again make as much money as if he was fighting Ward and tell Ward to F off.

So in other words Froch is in the drivers seat and Ward needs to get that trhough his thick ass head!

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Obviously Ward is the superior fighter, but thats where all ends. First of all, Ward cant sell tickets, period. Froch brings all the money no if buts or whats about it. Second and more important, when Ward was a nobody, people travel to Oakland and gave him the opportunities, so he and his fans better stop this "He is the champ Bs and he dont have to travel".

Ward needs this rematch more than Froch. He needs to prove he can fight on away turf and most importantly, Froch can fight Kessler again make as much money as if he was fighting Ward and tell Ward to F off.

So in other words Froch is in the drivers seat and Ward needs to get that trhough his thick ass head!
    I disagree that Ward needs this more, but I do think Ward should go to the UK.
    I doubt they would rob Ward if he convincingly beats him again.

Comment

Ward would win anywhere, anytime. He does NOT need this rematch though.

Comment

I'll quote what I said in another post

Originally posted by Rifa View Post
        The problem is he is not content and wants the fight with froch bad but he wants to be the diva.

You cant be the diva when you hold none of the cards, Froch can careless about a rematch with ward, like he said in the post fight interview he dont know if he will beat him but he know he can (basically admitting that he has the tools to beat ward but can he put it together and pitch a perfect game is another question) and on the otherhand ward wants froch for the money fight and its the only fight that the networks will probably buy? who else is there at 168 so he can fight and the networks will pay for?

All roads leads to Froch, Ward can either hop on and get ran over.

I believe its just the flomos and brontards that are trying to defending ward for the obvious reasons but all real boxing fans agree that Froch is in the driver seat here, Ward you ride bitch or shut the fuck up. Froch dont need you, he is the superstar of the division and with that he commands the terms.
        Last edited by Rifa; 05-26-2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifa View Post
          I'll quote what I said in another post

I believe its just the flomos and brontards that are trying to defending ward for the obvious reasons but all real boxing agree that Froch is in the driver seat here, Ward you ride bitch or shut the fuck up. Froch dont need you, he is the superstar of the division and with that he commands the terms.
          True story!!! Co sign!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Ward would win anywhere, anytime. He does NOT need this rematch though.
            But he wants it. It's the biggest possible fight for Ward.

Comment

Ward doesn't need it more than Froch.....Ward's already beaten him.

Comment

If this rematch happens, cool. It's a big fight for both.

If it doesn't happen, cool. Ward already won handily.

Comment

Ward doesn't need it but it would be a better fight than anything else out there for everyone and if Froch actually lets his hands go like tonight it would make for a more competitive and entertaining fight than the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    But he wants it. It's the biggest possible fight for Ward.
                    I agree on both. But TS said Ward needed it more than Froch, which in terms of legacy, is not the case.

Comment

Working...
                    X