Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

|WOW, check out this recent pic of Frank Bruno, still looks in great shape.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still looks good hell i wish i looked like that when i turn 50.........

Comment

[QUOTE=vcvc;12111838]talking of hotness, is it wideley acccepted that dela hoya- sturm was one of the hottest matches in recent times?

Pure :wank: material IMO...

Ya there's some great looking boxers. Amir Khan is really hot.
      Obviously soccer got the best looking guys. There's different kinds of hot though.

Like Amir Khan is boyfriend material hot, really adorable and cute only need a good personality and is perfect

Same with Felix Sturm they got the shy boy next door looks down

Prime Lennox Lewis -- is like the raw sexual animal ****ing hot. It's totally different from Amir Khan

Same with Frank Bruno, its more like 'how hard can you throw me' hot compare to Oscar De La Hoya who is like 'oh he's handsome'

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        It's nothing wrong with saying a guy is "in shape". No, absolutely not.

But I see this thread leaning torwards comments like "look at how the sweat is dripping from his body in the pic" any second now lol
        of course lol

Comment

look at the pic closley

looks like a swole crackhead bout to take someone car

Comment

It's nothing wrong with saying a guy is "in shape". No, absolutely not.

But I see this thread leaning torwards comments like "look at how the sweat is dripping from his body in the pic" any second now lol
            Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
            To me personally

Boxers with the best bodies

In terms of overall attractiveness

Lennox Lewis during the 90's
            (mid 90's) tommy morrison fight
            David Haye
            and Wladimir Klithscko

Overall face attractiveness

Sergio Martinez
            David Haye
            Prime Oscar De La Hoya
            Amir Khan
            and it begins............lol

Comment

[QUOTE=TheHayeMaker;12111858]
              Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              talking of hotness, is it wideley acccepted that dela hoya- sturm was one of the hottest matches in recent times?

Pure :wank: material IMO...

Ya there's some great looking boxers. Amir Khan is really hot.
              Obviously soccer got the best looking guys. There's different kinds of hot though.

Like Amir Khan is boyfriend material hot, really adorable and cute only need a good personality and is perfect

Same with Felix Sturm they got the shy boy next door looks down

Prime Lennox Lewis -- is like the raw sexual animal ****ing hot. It's totally different from Amir Khan

Same with Frank Bruno, its more like 'how hard can you throw me' hot compare to Oscar De La Hoya who is like 'oh he's handsome'
              excellent breakdown, haye looks rugged and ready to go in your avi (no ****), some *****ez really go crazy for that rough hobo look...........................

Comment

If you say no **** it's not gay

Comment

This forum has continually went downhill over the years. I must be one of the few people who come here to actually discuss boxing and not some fa**otry s**t.

Comment

^^^

LOL, says the guy with a hot assed girl in his avi, yea bro, ofcourse u just came into a thread thats titled "WOW, check out this recent pic of Frank Bruno, still looks in great shape. " to show off ur avi, we know whats up.

Comment

Let's stop this thread before it gets to ****-ly out of hand.

Men commenting on another man's "physique" is taking things a bit far.
                      Originally posted by StopBlocking View Post
                      This forum has continually went downhill over the years. I must be one of the few people who come here to actually discuss boxing and not some fa**otry s**t.
                      It sounds like you two are uncertain about your sexuality and afraid of what the truth might be...

No matter how scared of being gay you might be, a boxer's body is part of boxing discussion. Their physique can be very telling leading up to a fight.

Man up and get over it or accept your true feelings.

Comment

Working...
                      X