No announcement yet.

If you are fighting Diaz...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are fighting Diaz...

And you think you are winning by outpointing him and frustrating him to .

Would you risk yourself recieving a damaging result that might cost you a shot to the title?
    Stick to my game and get a win.
    100.00%
    I would rather abandon my gameplan and give Diaz the chance to beat me.
    0.00%

Good question, as the average user on this site is more likely to engage Diaz in a fight than Condit was.

Comment

And to answer your question, the UFC didn't start out like this. This kind of thing isn't what the founders intended. It was supposed to be two guys going in and going at it until only one of them could walk out. And yeah, the sport has moved with the times and we should be ok with it being mainstream, but on the other hand each big event that goes like this is just another reminder of the sport moving in the wrong direction.

Maybe most of us on here wouldn't have the balls to go toe-to-toe with Nick Diaz, but that's why we're not top fighters, and if we were top fighters than we'd set ourselves much higher targets than running away like an internet poster would.

Comment

Carlos was scared homie. Get over it......

Comment

I think every fighter would like to stick to their gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Carlos was scared homie. Get over it......
            If he keeps fighting scared, he might keep winning.

Comment

If I had Condit's talent, I'd go for it. Diaz doesn't even have one punch KO power, you can afford to take chances. Many fighters have dropped him, Carlos could have as well. Maybe run later on if the heat becomes too much, but by dropping Diaz it would be an undisputed victory.

Comment

Well I mean everyone thinks fighting comes first, but really this is an entertainment business and Carlos is usually a sure bet for putting on an entertaining fight. Everyone has their off days but he really didn't live up to his nickname "the natural born killer." I would be worried about not doing my job which is to first and foremost ENTERTAIN people with my fights. You don't gain any fans or sponsors by doing just enough to win on points. But he got his title shot for doing so, hope he can get back to being an exciting fighter now.

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                your name made me rofl dude

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                  He was winning before and impressively. In all of his wins before last night he finished all but one of them.....

Comment

Working...
                  X