No announcement yet.

What about Khan's stamina issues?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Khan's stamina issues?

He started to gas against McCloskey, even though if the fight went to the distance he still would've won & i have just re-watched Maidana fight, round 6 & 7 he was panting like a Whale out of water, he got hit in the 10th due to his tiredness, i could see that over hand right from Maidana from planet mars.

No doubt Judah is worse because when he lacks his stamina, he doesn't show heart when Con does but if Judah can get past the 5th or 6th round & doesn't waste punches like his last fight, he has a great chance of knocking out Con late in the fight.

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
    He started to gas against McCloskey, even though if the fight went to the distance he still would've won & i have just re-watched Maidana fight, round 6 & 7 he was panting like a Whale out of water, he got hit in the 10th due to his tiredness, i could see that over hand right from Maidana from planet mars.

No doubt Judah is worse because when he lacks his stamina, he doesn't show heart when Con does but if Judah can get past the 5th or 6th round & doesn't waste punches like his last fight, he has a great chance of knocking out Con late in the fight.

So your 229 to my 500 it is then?
    Millions of course.

Comment

he was wasting a lot of energy against Maidana moving a lot unnecessarily and trying not to get hit I knew he would get caught eventually. Khan conditioning is at an elite level IMO unless he tries to fight like Roach is telling him too

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
        So your 229 to my 500 it is then?
        Millions of course.

My 100 million to your 200?

Comment

My 100 million to your 200?
          Ok the. We got a deal!

Zab has stamina issues too!

Comment

oh rly? try to box in full paste, concentrated on fight doing your job. I bet after 2nd round you won't see the punch at all
            Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 07-13-2011, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
              Ok the. We got a deal!

Zab has stamina issues too!
              Aight, done deal.

I mentioned that Zab has got stamina issues, if he doesn't waste his punches like he did against Mabuza, he's got a great chance late on.

Comment

lol look at Zab if you want to talk about stamina issues. Mayweather, Baldomir, Cotto, Matthysse and even the later rounds of the Clottey fight. He gassed. Each time. I like Zab and want him to win I just think he has to hurt Amir in the first 7 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                X