No announcement yet.

Should Erik Morales hire Heredia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Erik Morales hire Heredia?

I mean three years younger than Marquez at only 36. I think he work his magic with Morales and he could compete with the best at 140. He has the skills to do so. What you guys think?

Yes he can for his 4th fight with Pacauiao

Comment

I don't see Morales sticking to a strict strength and conditioning program and diet at this point in his career. Would be cool to see what could happen though.

Comment

I think fighters with long careers like JMM and B-Hop take care of their bodies year round which reduces the toll on the body throughout the years. Morales has not taken care as good care of his body as he could have so I don't think he can come back as a legitimate threat. Not to mention he has been in countless wars which have certainly shortened his career.

Comment

The thing is Morales has been passed his prime for YEARS now as opposed to Marquez who has seemingly been getting better and better, maybe a lil slower but still perfecting his craft nonetheless.

No amount of strength and conditioning can reinvigorate the old El Terrible, like i'm talkin the 2001-2003 Morales those days are long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Yes he can for his 4th fight with Pacauiao

Or his Trilogy with Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
              I don't see Morales sticking to a strict strength and conditioning program and diet at this point in his career. Would be cool to see what could happen though.
              lol yeah a "strict strength and conditioning program", that's what it was.

Seems like everyone should hire Heredia, with all that increase in punching power he could turn Paulie into Pacquiao.
              Last edited by Weebler I; 12-15-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

wouldn't change a thing. morales never did like to train much. probably thought it was more mental than physical. for the record, i'm a die hard morales fan

Comment

Morales should retire, how many more beatings does he need?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    lol yeah a "strict strength and conditioning program", that's what it was.

Seems like everyone should hire Heredia, with all that increase in punching power he could turn Paulie into Pacquiao.
                    lmao agreed.....seriously he's not a strength and conditioning coach...he's a chemist...

Comment

Working...
                    X