Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Floyd comes out to talk about Pac instead of his own plans and just before a Pac fight. Just like clockwork as was the "I'm not thinking about Boxing" speech he gave prior to this. He is as predictable as a door and about as socially bright as a doorknob.

Comment

• Right! If his value has declined, then step into the ring and show us! This is what you've been waiting for Floyd. Beat him on the decline.

Comment

• What can floyd say really? He says ill do 55/45 then Pac loses it no longer that number, which i think it should be 60/40 and all get on him for fighting a washed up pac and he once again will not get credit. Like i have said before, pac fights jmm on dec 8th and if he wins, and thats a big IF, then ill join in on the recycled, get us nowwhere whos afraid debate. But if Pac goes straight to Rios then we should all know its Arum like it always has been.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          So Floyd comes out to talk about Pac instead of his own plans and just before a Pac fight. Just like clockwork as was the "I'm not thinking about Boxing" speech he gave prior to this. He is as predictable as a door and about as socially bright as a doorknob.
          he doesnt need to use pac.

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing

Comment

• Damn this thread blew up since this morning. Lol

All Floyd doing is regurgitating the same recycled phrases.

It's the first time he mentioned the Bradley fight though.

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            His defense is highly overrated. Cotto and Ortiz were getting to him with regularity

Getting hit on the forearms and shoulders while on the ropes isn't defense, its called taking punishment
            Lol. Comments like these make you realize who are knowledgeable fans of the sport vs who is just a fan of one fighter.

Comment

• Only thing that matter is to fight. If they don't fight, talking about each other is irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                he doesnt need to use pac.
                He needs to fight him or his legacy will be tarnished, so will Pac's, unlike the Welterweights of the 80's and even Oscar and Trinidad got in the ring.

Comment

• U must be desperate for some media coverage for that comment... What was the point?

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    He needs to fight him or his legacy will be tarnished, so will Pac's, unlike the Welterweights of the 80's and even Oscar and Trinidad got in the ring.
                    them let them both tarnish their legacy. For me, and this is IMO, pac tarnished his already by avoiding testing like it was the plague, but thats my opinion. Honestly i think pac lost to jmm already so this fight is no longer what it once was. Not even close

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      All of Mays fights have been decent at welter.
                      All but JMM yet now hindsight of the Pac vs JMM III, I don't see it as being that bad. Just bad on Mayweather coming out of "retirement" as a fat ass and not making the agreed apon catchweight.

Pacs actually a lil less but I gotta say Bradley was decent in the sense that he was fighting a style that could give hime a problem. I think Bradley deserves more credit than Catchweight cotto, shot as **** mosley, and margo.
                      But a pactart will tell you that Mayweather didn't beat Ricky Hatton at HIS best weight.... So what weight class was Bradley again? Outside of the **** fanbase that the pactarts are, the Bradley fight was good and I would have rather seen a rematch than another JMM fight. Again, Pac walked away. Pac nearly walked away from the Hatton and Hoya fights because he wasn't happy until he got what he wanted...

Clottey was coming off a loss but still top 10 welter. I know he didn’t show up for that fight which raises questions but josh just seems to drop the ball in every championship fight.
                      I've never liked Clottey and the fact that Bob uses the excuse that someone doesn’t draw enough etc, yet they ducked Floyd for Clottey? lol Just a complete **** fight. Pac ducked Floyd and a 50-50 offer to fight Clottey and is now paying for it.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/feb...iao2-2010feb02

Marquez is what shocked me. I really thought he'd get it like he did from floyd. which also wasnt that good of a welter fight for floyd either. the only reason the floyd juan fight has any clout now is because he made manny look average. the 4th fight is absurd. he should have rematched bradley. i personally think pac beat bradley but ive watched it a few times and can see how someone might have.
                      Agreed with everything you said.

Any real and true Champion would have given Bradley a rematch to correct what many thought was wrong. At least Bradley would technically be a WW now. Yet here Pac is fighting at WW and not even fighting a WW again. What’s next Bob says? Rios at WW? Will it be for that WBO super duper champion of the decade belt?

Comment

Working...
                      X