Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for all the single dudes, who have nothing but friends in relationships.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
    man you need to stop playing and get back with her,cause she aint going nowhere
    Man, **** that bro..... She ****ed it up with this one girl that I really really liked. I tried to hang with her, still be cool with her, but I just can't do it anymore.

****, back to square one.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
      Man, **** that bro..... She ****ed it up with this one girl that I really really liked. I tried to hang with her, still be cool with her, but I just can't do it anymore.

****, back to square one.
      How did she mess it up and make this chick leave so quickly? if the chick really cared for you she wouldnt leave that fast man

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
        How did she mess it up and make this chick leave so quickly? if the chick really cared for you she wouldnt leave that fast man
        Naw, oh girl has been iffy of the whole situation from the jump. She didn't want to talk to me at first, but I finally convinced her, and it was all good.

I got dome from her 5 times, and she wanted me to return the favor and I never did. Then I had a chance to hit twice, legs in the air, feet on my shoulders, and didn't **** her. Straight up, I just wasn't ready. After that she's been accusing me of seeing her (which I have been, but never admitted to), and stuff been going downhill.

Then with my girl tagging me at places with her on FB ****ed me up. **** it, I live to fight another day. I can't lie tho, I've known her for 4 years, and I did catch feelings for this b*tch.

Comment

Find yourself an interesting sport that involves women......lots of women.

Comment

It works for me!

Comment

Working...
            X