Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 Olympic Medal P4P List! Australia on Top!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Olympic Medal P4P List! Australia on Top!

This is just the top ten, and not Gold's but over all medal tally per population.

Yet Jamaica has 2.7 mil people and won 12 medals so that gives them 225,775

Which is 3X better then Austrailia

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Yet Jamaica has 2.7 mil people and won 12 medals so that gives them 225,775

Which is 3X better then Austrailia

I am sure there be better than that, but this be the top 10 I see on youtube. This is not me list bredrin

We all know how Jamaica do it baby

Comment

Grenada won a gold in Men's 400 and only has 200,000 people. Grenada = GOAT sporting nation on earth and blows away your fake per capita argument

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Granada won a gold in Men's 400 and only has 200,000 people. Granada = GOAT sporting nation on earth and blows away your fake per capita argument
          I stated it was a list of the top ten idiot. Are you a dumb mofo? Yes you are mofo. Dumb American's like you idiot mans give America a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
            I stated it was a list of the top ten idiot. Are you a dumb mofo? Yes you are mofo. Dumb American's like you idiot mans give America a bad name.
            Also fails to consider that still only a certain number of athletes are allowed to compete with GB fielding the most (home country must field a team/athlete for every event), USA in 2nd and China with the 3rd most athletes.

UK fielded the most athletes.
            Did not win most golds or medal count.
            Up there among biggest Olympic failures in history.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Also fails to consider that still only a certain number of athletes are allowed to compete with GB fielding the most (home country must field a team/athlete for every event), USA in 2nd and China with the 3rd most athletes.

UK fielded the most athletes.
              Did not win most golds or medal count.
              Up there among biggest Olympic failures in history.
              This thread and the video looked at the top 10 finishers in the medals table and then dividing it by the population. It does not say it is anything else dumbass.

That's like one person saying Mayweather is a World Champ then your ****** ass says 'yeah but some Ethiopian didn't have a father boxer, he didn't grow up with pavement or even electricity, he didn't have food to train, he wasn't able to get access to a gym, or have a boxing Olympic team funding him some money'.

Mofo I stated one thing. I stated the top 10 medal finishers, and their population. You try and bring out some next level **** that is irrelevant to what I have said.

How about you come back with something that makes sense before I slap you up like a hoe that you are you *****.

Comment

talk about thread backfire.

so which british alt is this? inferno? lmfaaooooo

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  talk about thread backfire.

so which british alt is this? inferno? lmfaaooooo
                  What backfire fool?

I already stated what the stats were. Bringing other forms of data to make a table belongs in another thread.

At the end of the day, the US was in a bad position, I guess that's why we have a few fat American's trying to come in here and alter things.

I gave props to Australia, and well done to them. We have Yanks trying to come and hate in here. HaHa calm yourselves down obesties.

Comment

Well Done Australia, P4P pretty awesome. The Best. UK P4P again 2nd best, even if you had entrants in every event, you STILL got those medals.

China and the US disappointing places.

Comment

Working...
                    X