Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am no fan of 50 Cent, but if TMT can appeal to younger people...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am no fan of 50 Cent, but if TMT can appeal to younger people...

Then it's great for boxing. I feel that there aren't enough young people in this sport. A lot that do like it don't know much at all, particularly history.

I don't care who they appeal to, I just want Dirrell and Gamboa to get big fights.

Comment

well he is bringing his own fans, compared to other Promoters who Promotion never really took off because while they had the money...NOBODY KNEW WHO THE HELL THEY WAS!

Other then Oscar who started promoting fights already having his own fans base, with 50 Cent he is bringing a even bigger fans Base with him then Oscar

also lets be honest...nobody has market boxing to the URBAN MARKET since Don King had Tyson and we seen the type of Draw Mike Tyson was...50 Cent can reach those Markets...because Oscar, Bob Arum, Gary Shaw, DiBella, those guys are not going to go into those Urban Markets or Inner Cities to Sale Fights, if they do nobody is really going to listen to them because they can't relate to those Promoters...50 Cent can and likely will and people will be interested in what he is selling

This is good for the FIGHTERS IN GENERAL, not just the fighters that sign with TMT Promotions, it has people who never talk about boxing, now talking about boxing since it was announced that 50 Cent is NOW a Promoter
      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 07-30-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        well he is bringing his own fans, compared to other Promoters who Promotion never really took off because while they had the money...NOBODY KNEW WHO THE HELL THEY WAS!

Other then Oscar who started promoting fights already having his own fans base, with 50 Cent he is bringing a even bigger fans Base with him then Oscar

also lets be honest...nobody has market boxing to the URBAN MARKET since Don King had Tyson and we seen the type of Draw Mike Tyson was...50 Cent can reach those Markets...because Oscar, Bob Arum, Gary Shaw, DiBella, those guys are not going to go into those Urban Markets or Inner Cities to Sale Fights, if they do nobody is really going to listen to them because they can't relate to those Promoters...50 Cent can and likely will and people will be interested in what he is selling

This is good for the FIGHTERS IN GENERAL, not just the fighters that sign with TMT Promotions, it has people who never talk about boxing, now talking about boxing since it was announces that 50 Cent is not a Promoter
        Pretty much this....^^^^*^^^ TMT will be successful no doubt. Haymon, 50 and Mayweather together is a pretty dynamic trinity and I see no possibly way they can fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
          Pretty much this....^^^^*^^^ TMT will be successful no doubt. Haymon, 50 and Mayweather together is a pretty dynamic trinity and I see no possibly way they can fail.
          The fact that they are also willing to work with Golden Boy helps too.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

This is good for the FIGHTERS IN GENERAL, not just the fighters that sign with TMT Promotions, it has people who never talk about boxing, now talking about boxing since it was announces that 50 Cent is not a Promoter
            the best boxers are from the inner city

Comment

what younger people? how manny people do you think world wide even know listen too or give two cents about 50cents?heheheheee

Comment

so that makes him 48 cents...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  what younger people? how manny people do you think world wide even know listen too or give two cents about 50cents?heheheheee
                  How about MILLIONS? leave it to someone named Pac-Boy to try turn a positive thread negative.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    so that makes him 48 cents...
                    Put on ignore. I am a big Pacquaio fan but I am not an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X