Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im the only sane son of a ***** on here!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im the only sane son of a ***** on here!!!!

All of yall get the **** outta my house!!! Wanna llegalize incest and ****ing threads about ****in pictures of ****ing peoples turds!!!!! Get the **** up and get the **** out!!! That goes for ****suckers and liberals to!!!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Your an idiot mike

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Your an idiot mike

IF I WANN THROW BEER BOTTLES THREW MY ****IN WINDOWS, I CAN, I ****ING FOR 50 SOME HOURS A WEEK IN A HELLHOLE, SO ILL THROW them ****IN BEER BOTTLES AT ****IN CARS IF I DAMN WELL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        IF I WANN THROW BEER BOTTLES THREW MY ****IN WINDOWS, I CAN, I ****ING FOR 50 SOME HOURS A WEEK IN A HELLHOLE, SO ILL THROW them ****IN BEER BOTTLES AT ****IN CARS IF I DAMN WELL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        yeah how about you just shoot yourself in the head would end the pain and do the world a favour

Comment

Your an idiot mike
          sucking bs balls and being bottom of the barrel is a way of life

Comment

yeah how about you just shoot yourself in the head would end the pain and do the world a favour

Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 08-06-2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Mabe i will, thought about it yesterday. Just blow my head off with my .357 Mag like Rick Grimes was gonna do under the tank with his last bullet....I think ill do that, i got nothing to lose anymore
              a was kidding, dont do anything stupid, go talk to somebody close to you if you aint feeling well

Comment

a was kidding, dont do anything stupid, go talk to somebody close to you if you aint feeling well

Dont got anybody close, just an empty house full of guns and bullets.

Comment

Dont got anybody close, just an empty house full of guns and bullets.
                  your white and american, you have everything going for you, killing yourself is just a dam waste.

Comment

your white and american, you have everything going for you, killing yourself is just a dam waste.

that dont mean **** anymore.
                    Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 08-06-2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X