Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M.Marley: "Pac told me he AGREED to random testing demands, no cutoff, no if's & buts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a foregone conclusion that Floyd will never fight Pacquaio. He has all the reasons in the world to fight Pacquiao but he chose the flight mode. OST is just his bluff, as soon as pacquaio called his bluff then all of a sudden he does not have the urge to fight and he's taking a vacation. Floyd is just teasing everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by MONEY 32 View Post
      When he fought Cotto he done good PPV numbers similar if not more then what Floyd did with Marquez, so Floyd agreed to 50/50.

Then he done bad numbers with Clottey and Floyd did MUCH better numbers with Mosley so Floyd is intitled to bigger split....
      :*******: :*******:

Comment

Sure you did, Manolo.

Comment

Old News. But glad someone other than Pacquiao, Roach, and Mayweather acknowledged this. So GBP has officially, on record, admitted that Pacquiao agreed to full random OSDT.

So, I guess the money split is the new go-to excuse, huh?

*****s, pack your bags!

Comment

Yeah but he looked for 50/50.

He is not intitled to that
            Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
            60/40 i kick your ass
            When he fought Cotto he done good PPV numbers similar if not more then what Floyd did with Marquez, so Floyd agreed to 50/50.

Then he done bad numbers with Clottey and Floyd did MUCH better numbers with Mosley so Floyd is intitled to bigger split....
            I don't know what Pac agreed or not agree to.

From what I read it was a 14 day cutoff and that is it. I know Pac has said no cutoff date. But, I haven't gotten any other source.

If Floyd didn't fight cuz he didn't get OST with no cutoff date. Then that is understandable.

However, if Floyd didn't want to fight cuz he wanted more than 50/50 than by all means Floyd duck Pac. 50/50 is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
              :*******: :*******:
              Butthurt cause you got owned, lol

Comment

Not buying it...........

Where was all this when the talks were live? Arum. Pac, Roach no one would comment on what Arums terms were.

Now that the fight is surely off we get a new article every week.

Im callin bs.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Not buying it...........

Where was all this when the talks were live? Arum. Pac, Roach no one would comment on what Arums terms were.

Im callin bs.
                  Good point...and it still doesn't justify why he didn't agree from before...if it weakened him then, it should still weaken him now?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Not buying it...........

Im callin bs.
                    If you're not buying it, or calling bs, that means you're calling Pacquiao, Roach, Mayweather, and Golden Boy Promotions liars.

That pretty much covers all parties concerned

You need to come to terms with the fact that Floyd outright ducked Manny, went on vacation and retired again once his bluff was called. Move on, time heals all wounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasha View Post
                      Good point...and it still doesn't justify why he didn't agree from before...if it weakened him then, it should still weaken him now?
                      So he should NEVER agree to it?

Well OK then.....

Comment

Working...
                      X