Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Roach Differ on The Exact Plan For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does he have to do with anything quit spewing hate because your boy lost he lost with dignity at least. grow up man

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
      Not if he fights Floyd. He could be ready in May and get knocked out the same way he got knocked out last week. It's not the time between fights that's important, it's the erosion of talent between fights. Manny has gone down hill fast because he has been fighting bigger guys and taking punishment.

Whey Floyd fought JMM, JMM never hit him. Floyd got a bloody nose for the first time against Cotto and that's all they could talk about. But that was it, a bloody nose. Many has been in wars in his last fights

Besides, fighters are never the same after they have been put to sleep the way Manny was.
      FRAUD, is currenly, not available....getting beat up by the bookies, and getting his Transfusions Down, and Who knows, maybe a Balls Transplant!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
        its really about 3-4 months to recover fully from the concussion and then a couple months of training camp. Its not too long of a rest time. Some guys never come back from that kind of KO
        Good Take, Hearns, Clocked Duran, and Duran came right back, but not against the Elite of his day. Fought over 30 more times in the following 19 yrs.

Comment

You get KOd like that, you should take a good long break. Roach is right. Even if he feels fine, his brain is not fine. He should take a year off (including sparring) to rest that brain. You only get one. Every time you get a concussion (and any time you're knocked out, you're concussed) it gets easier for it to happen again. If he comes back too soon, he's just an easy KO waiting to happen. To be honest, I think he should just retire. There's not really any more for him to achieve. He should save his health, as much as he can. The likelihood that he has brain damage (CTE) is pretty high already, so why risk early dementia for nothing?

Comment

Joe Louis got knocked out brutally by Max Schmeling.

He fought 2 months later against Jack Sharkey, and 8 times in the 12 months after the loss ending with a win over Jim Braddock.

Roach is being a punk.

Comment

BOY have heart if nothing else!

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              I believe that the NSAC, mandates a 90 day suspension, after a fighter is KO'd,
              which means Pac can't be back in the gym, tell March; so a September return, is most probable
              jbpanama you are absolutely right on this one; BOY must wait until March to get bearing back; because BOY was brutally koed.

If BOY had the heart to fight Mayweather, BOY would be in a coma.

BOY have to be careful or else BOY may not get back up at all.

I must pray for BOY's health because he is in the same position as Hatton now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                I believe that the NSAC, mandates a 90 day suspension, after a fighter is KO'd,
                which means Pac can't be back in the gym, tell March; so a September return, is most probable
                This is why Jorge Arce doesn't like to fight in Nevada.

After he gets his ass kicked he wants to get right back to work.

Comment

Gotta love all the brain surgeon academy dropouts in here..the dude has millions and access to the best doctors in the world if he's unfit he won't fight, if he's fit he'll fight..he clearly had a cat scan and MRI both which showed nothing to be concerned about. I'd understand him taking time off if he had been pummeled round after round..he got hit with two big punches in a fight...that's it. The psychological aspect, it's not the first time he's been popped in a fight and he clearly was capable of overcoming it..Psychologically I think he should still be pretty confident but the wise thing he stated is "My fight style will be dictated by who my opponent is" which means he intends to be cautious against those who pose actual K.O. threats. As far as the 90 day mandatory..he doesn't train on U.S. soil so that irrelevant to say the least..it's handled on a case by case instance.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    Damn Pac wants to get right back at it, good stuff.
                    Why wouldnt he , it was only 15 minutes of work on his body and his mind dont remember a thing !

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Why wouldnt he , it was only 15 minutes of work on his body and his mind dont remember a thing !
                      I'm pretty sure you meant 'his mind doesn't remember a thing.'

Comment

Working...
                      X