No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
    Damn, I doubt very much you realize this, but you put your stupidity on display for the world to see daily, I feel for you, I just can't reach you.

When you gain some life experience come on back and look at the 50000 posts of ignorance posted on boxingscene.com by Motorcity Cobra.

Regardless of what you think today I guarantee you'll cringe at your intolerable bull***** when you grow up.
    In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.

Full article:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Lol

You love saying stupid **** and being wrong huh?
      I too try and help him by telling him he needs to get his news from a variety of news sources, as opposed solely getting his information from D superfan sites.

He refuses to listen.

His guy Gruber didnt call people like him "stupid" for nothing.

Comment

The Bush administration wanted intelligence to tell them Iraq had wmds

Btw Iraq had wmds

It was a question of whether they got rid of it or not

Not a question of if they had it

Iraq had one of the largest stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons

They used wmds against the Kurds and Iranians for crying out loud
        Took the words right out of my mouth. Wish I could green you

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.

Full article:
          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
          You have a PhD now lol. Making diagnosis via forum posts lmao.

Comment

Lol

You love saying stupid **** and being wrong huh?
            When was the last time Bush has left America?

And I'm not talking about 3rd world countries like Mexico or close allies like Canada where he won't be arrested.

When Bush left office edgy didn't he travel like other presidents before him or after him like Obama?

Has Bush left the continent of N. America since he's left office?

I just checked. Haiti & Canada. A sudden cancellation of a trip to Switzerland. There's a reason he and Cheney don't travel
            Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-31-2019, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Mueller says evidence in Roger Stone case is "voluminous and complex"

In a new court filing submitted Thursday, special counsel Robert Mueller is claiming that discovery of evidence in the case against Roger Stone — a longtime Trump adviser who was indicted on seven counts last week — is both "voluminous and complex."

"It is composed of multiple hard drives containing several terabytes of information consisting of, among other things, FBI case reports, search warrant applications and results (e.g., Apple iCloud accounts and email accounts), bank and financial records, and the contents of numerous physical devices (e.g., cellular phones, computers, and hard drives). The communications contained in the iCloud accounts, email accounts, and physical devices span several years."
              Why it matters: Mueller is arguing that the complexity of the case against Stone outweighs "the interest of the public and defendant in a speedy trial." Stone and his supporters have claimed that Mueller's indictments are politically motivated and simply allege "process crimes," but the breadth of the evidence collected — which includes bank and financial records — suggests Mueller has yet to tip his hand.

https://www.axios.com/mueller-invest...4b9481c6e.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                When was the last time Bush has left America?

And I'm not talking about 3rd world countries like Mexico or close allies like Canada where he won't be arrested.

When Bush left office edgy didn't he travel like other presidents before him or after him like Obama?

Has Bush left the continent of N. America since he's left office?

I just checked. Haiti & Canada. A sudden cancellation of a trip to Switzerland. There's a reason he and Cheney don't travel
                Lmfao!!!

See, he proves my point for me.

Instead of taking responsibility like a man, he plays semantics and moves the goalposts in order to avoid simply saying he was wrong.

It's insane watching a guy fight so hard day in and day out to remain ignorant and stupid as opposed to just educating himself.

I truly dont get that mentality. It defies all logic.

Comment

• Port of entry

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X