Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: If Mayweather is Hurt By My Deal - It's His Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    You mad Canelo got beat up by a black 40 year old midget in front of his family lmaooo bow Down b1tch boy. Floyd is just superior that’s why the little b1tch had to fight on Floyd’s undercard.
    All that peds in those shítty ass refried beans didn’t help his b1tch ass. Use that grease for your headlice crybaby. You crying just like child molester Oscar.
    Canelo didn't get beat up by anyone, especially not in that million dollar sparring and running session Gayweather put out.

Gay ran faster than your typical black from the police. Guess that's why he's so good at it, it's in his black genes to run.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      List of fighters that called out floyd in the last month:

Canelo
      Cabib
      McGreggor
      Khan
      Broner
      Pacquaio

Canelo is talking chit saying floyd is trying to stay relevant in boxing while simultaneously begging him for a fight. Hes pretty relevant as long as everyone is calling him out.

Canelo was also radio silent all of 2014 and 2015 for a rematch with Floyd, didnt seem liked he fancied his chances back then. Now that he is at 168 and Floyd is almost 43, he calls out floyd because he knows floyd isnt going to 160+ at 43 years old to fight his ass. But Canelo didnt want to rematch a 38 year old floyd at 154, because he would still have been schooled.
      Lmao it’s obvious Canelo is using Floyd’s name. The weirdos on boxingscene will say he’s irrelevant but yet it’s always mayweather mania around here and he brings in the traffic. Nobody is even talking about that deal or Canelo anymore it’s all mayweather lol. And until he can learn to speak English and not have his drunk drug addicted child molesting boss Oscar speak for him he’ll never be bigger than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Canelo didn't get beat up by anyone, especially not in that million dollar sparring and running session Gayweather put out.

Gay ran faster than your typical black from the police. Guess that's why he's so good at it, it's in his black genes to run.
        He got beat up and was curling up on the ropes like a baby. Now Stfu and bow down like I said bítch boy.
        Yep we run faster than you midgets even though y’all have more practice from running from border patrol as you try to sneak in a country where they’re mass murdering you at the border and kidnapping your children while putting them in cages like dogs. I let you slide with too many racist attacks and was trying to avoid stooping to your level because I respect Mexicans even protest for them but you are a pos. The most racist troll on here.
        Them shítty ass refried beans must have you thinking you’re white lol. When bítches get in their feelings they love to start talking racist. Canelo hasn’t fough in Mexico since he became popular from fighting on his daddy Floyd’s undercards. That should tell you something.
        Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 10-20-2018, 02:51 PM.

Comment

"PED steak", "Conor Mcquitter"

Have to admit I chuckled when I read this. Mayweather is ruthless when he's pissed off.

Comment

Clenelo and Golden Girl must have short memories

It was only a little over a year ago Canelo called Mcquitter out

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UU8oleGY97A

And it was the only fight that made sense according to Golden Girl

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LWDTLFtGFHU

Lmao at this holier than thou talk when they were fully ready to get in there with an mma fighter too

Comment

What a fake ass narrative, Canelo started this now wants to play innocent.

Floyd was responding to this

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                The writer of this article has got it twisted.

Canelo was the one that mentioned Floyd first, talking about how he was hurting boxing by wanting to fight Khabib.
                What Canelo said (because the guys from DAZN ask) would you be interested in avenging your only lose to the man who took your "0" Canelo responded and I quote, "yes of course like any other boxer that's like thorn in my shoe that I would to take out. The guy ask Canelo what do you think of Mayweather Kabib. Canelo responded "it is up to him, but if he cares about giving the sport of boxing any credibility, he should fight a real boxer"

How is Canelo lying in his statement? Is nothing but the truth Floyd fighting McGregor or Margumedov is nothing but Shenanigans. and if he gets salty for someone calling him out on his bullshït, than Canelo is right. is his jealous äss problem.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Yes and no. Mayweather attacked his deal which had nothing to do with anything.

I gave Floyd a pass for McGregor, but to make another comeback for someone like Khabib, another UFC fighter, is a disgrace.
                  Dude he's 42. The Khabib fight would never happen anyway, but if it did, wtf would you be upset for? Just ignore the fight. He's going to be 42 - what do you expect him to come back and fight Canelo at 168 or GGG @ 160?

Comment

I seriously doubt if Floyd is hurt by Canelo’s deal. I think Floyd is just a media and money whore. I posted the other day that Forbes has close to 1 billion in career earnings by Floyd. He was at 700 million before Conor. And he actually earned 275 million total. So that puts him close to 1 billion. On Floyd’s (2) biggest earned fights, Conor and Manny, he took home gross, 505 million (275M Conor & 230M Manny). So the rest of his career, he earned around 470 million on all other fights. 975M - 505M.

Floyd’s top earning fights:
                    Conor-275M
                    Manny-230M
                    Alvarez-80M
                    Cotto-45M
                    Mosley-40M
                    Ortiz-40M
                    Berto-32M
                    Maidana 1-32M
                    Maidana 2-32M
                    Guerrero- 32M
                    Marquez- 25M
                    Hatton- 38M
                    De La Hoya- 35M
                    Last edited by markther; 10-20-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Boy shut up they been mentioning Floyd for the last 3 days you just ain’t hear about it like Floyd because Canelo not a big of a star as Floyd is. Floyd finally responded

Ggg 36
                      Mosley 41
                      Mayweather36
                      Cotto 36
                      Lara 32

Canelo ain’t beat an prime elite opponent yet. 6 catchweight fights in a row and fighting Amir Khan and Rocky Fielding is not daring to be great
                      you moron liar first of all, Cotto was 32, Lara was 29, Mosley was 39, Mayweather fought him at 37 and Cotto at 38, Trout 28, and Canelo was about to fight Paul Williams, right before his Horrible accident. Paul Williams was like 27-28 at that time. And yes Mayweather was 36, while Canelo was 21 and dehydrated while Floyd got his IVs flushing all the PEDs. If that's how you want to paint it, I remind you there more than what you think is true, and is obviously you purposely leave some facts out.

Comment

Working...
                      X