View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 11:21 AM #14
Contender

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
tcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond reputetcbender has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 6,933.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomiNee View Post
Mate I'm really glad that your training is going well and you're posting videos! About your boxing - sometimes you're too hesitant to throw punches, and your chin is a bit higher, tuck it even more. Good job recording, we unfortunately don't do that, cause usually everyone is busy doing something. But we record sometimes when we spar with guys from other gyms, when they visit or we go to their gym. Here's one of my older sparring records. I'm in red with blue gloves
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
. [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]. Uploaded just now - inspired by you
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Looked good man! Thanks for sharing! Said this was 4 years ago?

Would be dope to see one more recent as well! Only thing I really saw was not getting out of range after throwing your combos, not retracting the jab back as quickly as you should (more towards the end), but had some nice moments little slip pull counter, and generally seemed to be getting the better of the exchanges towards the end of the round.
tcbender is online now   Reply With Quote