Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    For small and short men's wear?
    I suppose.

I don't think he'd be able to grow anywhere near the mass monsters you see today.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Now of course pro bodybuilders these days are more or less science experiments with the amount of drugs they take- various kinds of steroids at high doses, HGH, insulin, peptides, prohormones, SARMS, clenbuterol, dinitrophenol, and who the hell knows what else. Then there's the diuretics and extreme dieting to get to near life threateningly low body fat percentages while maintaining all that muscle.

But even with all the drugs, working out and dieting, you still need to be genetically gifted in order to grow an insane amount of muscle and look good by bodybuilding standards. Some people are not responsive to steroids or they look like utter crap when on them.

Which boxers, past or present, do you think would have made good bodybuilders? I think Wladimir and Mike Tyson could've been solid in the golden era of bodybuilding, now known as "classic physiques" or in the modern era where you have the "mass monsters". To me they both look like they have the genetics for bodybuilding.

What say you?

Side note- the modern era bodybuilders look awful compared to the ones of the 60s 70s and 90s and HGH/Insulin guts are getting out of control. So this isn't really about whether or not bodybuilders are aesthetically pleasing. Its about which boxers you think have/had the genetics for it.

/thread

Comment

Comment

Wilder maybe?

second thoughts maybe not

Comment

Dick Tiger

Norton

Rubin Carter

Harold Johnson

Comment

Haye

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Wilder maybe?

second thoughts maybe not
                lol not with those tooth pick legs.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  lol not with those tooth pick legs.
                  Maybe a physique competitor. I think they wear trunks instead of speedos so you can't see their quads. Also, a little synthol could fix them calves.

Comment

Canelo Manny Kirkland

Comment

Working...
                    X