Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Wants NO Excuses From Critics After Golovkin Loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step one is to sign the contract, which he has yet to do. If the fight takes place GGG won't need any excuses for knocking him out. Eubank will need excuses for failing miserably to live up to all his over the top bragging. Some of the English boxers are getting their bragging down to an art and surpassing even the best American trash talkers. It's too bad for Eubank that you have to win fights with fighting ability and not a bunch of big talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
      triple g is a bum beater and has proven nothing. eubank has proven that he can talk the talk and can do the bidness
      Do you mean the way he did the business in losing to Saunders? Some of the bums GGG beat would probably beat Eubank. Your man is getting knocked out and I'm betting on it. I love betting on a sure thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        Golovkin is to slow imo i think Eubank Jr and Canelo beat him, possibly even Jacobs but obviously theres a huge chance i'm wrong but as a fighter I don't see anything special about Golovkin
        So, if GGG wins - do you give him props.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
          Speed and power beats ggg. He hasnt faced anyone who had both. And he doesn't have both. Just power. I'd bet on Eubank jr
          I'll take that bet. I'll put all my points on GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Id like to hear your gameplan as a trainer for defeating the 'basic, nothing special' Golovkin. Id like to hear how you plan on combating his jab, footwork, control of range and ring generalship, positioning, and power in general. Frankly, I think its laughable you think Canelo beats him at any weight.

Im not a boxer nor a trainer. Im an Aikido black belt and can tell you, Gennady has the goods.
            It's not too hard he's never fought a jabber, he's never fought guy who has lighting speed. Canelo's combo's to the head and body are too fast to block he proved that against Khan, Cotto, and Kirkland. Golovkin used a good Jab against Lemiux and now everyone thinks he's the second coming of SRR, Golovkin ain't nothing, Only reason Golovkin and Canelo aren't fighting yet its cause De La Hoya trying to make the fight bigger. September 2017 Golovkin getting stopped and he going get stopped badly

Comment

Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
              So, if GGG wins - do you give him props.
              Of course I would, if he beats Eubank who hasn't beat a single good fighter in his career and already beat Sauders.

Comment

What I learned is the chin can be great but the nerves in the body will die.

This is the best opponent for GGG, maybe not for reputation or belts, but for media coverage. He needed a big talker, not like Jacobs or Canelo but a guy who is gonna run his mouth and not be afraid, not even respect GGG.

If you think about when most people started watching him, even hardcore fans was after the curtis stevens fight and stevens created a tombstone with GGG's name on it to promote the fight.

GGG by KO round 7 body shot

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  It's not too hard he's never fought a jabber, he's never fought guy who has lighting speed. Canelo's combo's to the head and body are too fast to block he proved that against Khan, Cotto, and Kirkland. Golovkin used a good Jab against Lemiux and now everyone thinks he's the second coming of SRR, Golovkin ain't nothing, Only reason Golovkin and Canelo aren't fighting yet its cause De La Hoya trying to make the fight bigger. September 2017 Golovkin getting stopped and he going get stopped badly
                  Right the guy that can't drop old midget Cotto or face first shot Angulo, or shot midget Mosley stops Ggg badly. Trainer lol. How do you figure that looking scared and becoming boxings laughing stock makes the fight bigger? Fans prefer competitive fights and respected boxers

Comment

Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
                    triple g is a bum beater and has proven nothing. eubank has proven that he can talk the talk and can do the bidness
                    So if GGG wins in a convincing style then you will agree that GGG is the real deal?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Right the guy that can't drop old midget Cotto or face first shot Angulo, or shot midget Mosley stops Ggg badly. Trainer lol. How do you figure that looking scared and becoming boxings laughing stock makes the fight bigger? Fans prefer competitive fights and respected boxers
                      Cotto has never been stopped when he's not drained tho

Pac made him go down to 144

Margarito had the illegal wraps and i think we all know what happens between them in a fair fight

And the more the fight marinates the bigger it gets, De La Hoya said right after the Cotto fight in Nov 2015 that the Golovkin fight will happen in 2017 so idk. And no one knows whats gonna happen tho, were not god. What if Liam Smith beats Canelo and Golovkin gets beat by Eubank Jr? we never know I see the fight as a 60/40 fight in Favor of Canelo. Canelo has never had problems with fighters that come forward. Golovkins best win was aginst Geale he was stopped just as fast by a much smaller guy in Cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X