No announcement yet.

Joe Budden's girl got a CRAZY PHAT ASS.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
    Fat ***** with a fat ugly arse. What is it with the US obsession with cholestrol?
    LOL its a colored thing, you wouldn't understand

Comment

respect for Joe Budden after seeing this video.......

Comment

Now that's a fat ass, why she aint on a magazine? lol

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo28 View Post
          LOL its a colored thing, you wouldn't understand
          No its not! I'm 'coloured' too whatever that means and my mates are black and we do like arse but not fat obese ones. Chunky is good and i like blakc girls too with chunky arses but it seems Americans like fat girls. Not just here but in alot of avatars i see fat half naked latinas and white girls too. Is it because they are a fat nation?

Comment

Fat ***** with a fat ugly arse. What is it with the US obsession with cholestrol?
            Alexis would like her better if she had visible hair coming out her armpits, bad skin, bad teeth, and you could tell from the people around her that she smelled...

Comment

No its not! I'm 'coloured' too whatever that means and my mates are black and we do like arse but not fat obese ones. Chunky is good and i like blakc girls too with chunky arses but it seems Americans like fat girls. Not just here but in alot of avatars i see fat half naked latinas and white girls too. Is it because they are a fat nation?
              She's not fat.

Comment

cot damn o mighty dats ass for months, plus shorty was skinny, i mean damn dats like super ass baby could pop bout 40 graps wit dat ass

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
                  Alexis would like her better if she had visible hair coming out her armpits, bad skin, bad teeth, and you could tell from the people around her that she smelled...
                  That is not the opposite of a fat ***** you described there. tbh fat birds sweat more than fit birds
                  Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  She's not fat.
                  sorry she is obese and has a lard arse

Comment

That is not the opposite of a fat ***** you described there. tbh fat birds sweat more than fit birds

sorry she is obese and has a lard arse
                    A trip to the optician would do you the world of good.

Comment

i already have spectacles and put them on, her big fat disgusting arse is even bigger. She is a fat *****. Like I said before Americans like fat bitches a bit more. I have seen phat arses and big fat legs all over avatars here. Eg. Dios Dominicanos has a fat ugly ***** in his avatar

Comment

Working...
                      X