No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather birthday pictures...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
    He can do whatever he wants. He still will never be as great as Manny Pacquiao.
    Amir Khan looking GQ as hell right there. Go on pimpin.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      The Money persona is overplayed and boring

As a Floyd fan i have to agree. It's getting rather annoying at this point.

Comment

Always wondered what people like Mayweather do on their birthday in terms of what gifts people get him, what he may treat himself too. Considering he can pretty much buy anything he wants all year round and doesnt have to wait for his bday to get them.

Comment

Come on Floyd. You're almost 40.

Comment

Does every pic have to be with a stack of money somewhere around? Pretty lame IMO. I can have stacks of 100s in my pics does that mean I'm rich too?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

When he's broke those photos are going to hurt him.

Comment

Floyd is a smart businessman. Yes it's very stupid and childish for him to flaunt money all the time. It's old I agree, and It makes me looks at him as a soul less person to me, I don't know, he seems like he just doesn't appreciate the little things. Anyway, even if he were to blow all of his earnings from fights and such, he still has endorsement deals.

He hasn't sold his image yet. You notice he never has ads on his trunks?!? He could ink a huge deal with Everlast, Nike, etc etc and make millions. Or he could even start doing commercials or being a spokes person for them too. (not a good idea knowing Floyd) My point is, he still has avenues to make money and people saying he'll be broke in the next 10 years are just speaking out their a$$ cause they can't stand him.

Comment

Working...
                X