• Originally posted by freeloada View Post

These are all great hah

Comment

• boyz n the hood steez

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post

I've been wondering what their reaction was.

Comment

• Originally posted by freeloada View Post

I don't know what it is about this one, but this one is my favorite one

Comment

• Yo this **** is hilariouis. Props to pac boy for the floyd dancin. The **** with fredso is great$ imk showin my people while we watch the cowboys game. Some of you need some real help. This is a great thread.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      link showing that you took up for williams or gtfo

my point is it's not that serious..........

link or gtfo.
                      you really expect me to go looking for a link thats over 2 years old to prove something to you? lol

i never taunted a KO'd fighter, if you want to accuse me of doing otherwise you go find a link. im not guilty til proven innocent, its vice versa. although tbh i could care less what you think.

and it is serious. these arent tv characters, they are real ppl. fighters have a lot of pride and its humiliating enough to get sparked out like that in front of millions of ppl, theres no need to kick them while they are down.

ricky hatton attempted suicide bcuz of the humiliation he felt over being knocked out in such a brutal manner. it might not be serious to you but you arent the one in the pictures.

whats worse is ppl also make fun of fighters if they dont take enough risks in the ring, its a lose/lose situation. box safe and you are a coward, mix it up and get caught and you are a laughing stock. fighters deserve better, they deserve respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X