Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout on Canelo: Does He Have The Balls To Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bigger fight is Canelo vs Mayweather, if that fight can't happen the second biggest fight is Canelo vs Cotto, if that is not going to happen the third biggest fight at 154 is I guess Trout.

You guys know that if Canelo vs Cotto gets signed, you will watch it. I know I would. This is actually the first time that I do not care about a fighter coming off a loss and going right in to another big fight. Canelo vs Trout can wait. I want to see either Mayweather Canelo or Cotto vs Canelo before Canelo vs Trout. And TBH I rather Canelo vs Lara before Canelo vs Trout but Lara and Vanes have to handle eachother first.

Comment

ahhhh makes more sense to call Floyd out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        The bigger fight is Canelo vs Mayweather, if that fight can't happen the second biggest fight is Canelo vs Cotto, if that is not going to happen the third biggest fight at 154 is I guess Trout.

You guys know that if Canelo vs Cotto gets signed, you will watch it. I know I would. This is actually the first time that I do not care about a fighter coming off a loss and going right in to another big fight. Canelo vs Trout can wait. I want to see either Mayweather Canelo or Cotto vs Canelo before Canelo vs Trout. And TBH I rather Canelo vs Lara before Canelo vs Trout but Lara and Vanes have to handle eachother first.
        whats the point of seeing canelo destroy cotto?

Comment

I think we all know GBP/Canelo will avoid fighting Trout until he's damaged goods or old. Sorry Trout right or wrong your going to have to fight the 154 lb. Division while Canelo gets 147 lb. Division and guys who are retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
            Trout is a good guy, fights hard, comes to fight, is in great shape, bangs if he has to, but he's over his head if he thinks he can handle Canelo. Canelo is on the verge of the second coming of Marvin Hagler. Nobody wants to fight Canelo but for a big payday. Mayweather won't even fight him for the payday. This guy is becoming a twisted steel wrecking machine. He will carve Chavez up like firewood. Sergio carrying his hands around his waste fill get from Canelo early, which Chavez could not finish, because he was stoned. Not to many guys are willing to fight Canelo. He's too big for Pacquiao. Get used to it. If Canelo doesn't lose his desire or killer instinct, and so long as he stays out of trouble and in outstanding shape, he'll reign as the unified Champion for many years.

I knew I should of stopped reading at that.

Comment

canelo vs mayweather will probably be made next, sorry trout

Comment

I really like Trout hes a nice person, stand up guy, nothing I dont like about him. I feel bad that even though he won he wont be the one to fight Canelo next, he has a right to be pissed off. Hopefully you guys will clash one of these days, but I wish you the best champ.
                Last edited by Toltec77; 12-04-2012, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Emmm...No...He doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
                    whats the point of seeing canelo destroy cotto?
                    A win over #4 ranked Miguel Cotto? I think Canelo beats him, but not destroys him. I think it's a good fight, and a fight that needs to happen. You have to admit it's a huge step up for Canelo.

Comment

Honestly Iīd rather see Canelo vs other top 154 fighters, when Trout fought Caneloīs brother (C- fighter) he couldnīt even put a good show on.

Comment

Working...
                      X