Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah vs Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll let you know what I think on November 25th.

I still have HUGE doubts about Ricky having anything left at all. I'm fearing a beat down & kayo against Senchenko. Hope I'm wrong. I usually am.

Comment

I think Judah would win by KO.Judah can punch and he is very fast and accurate with his best punch, the straight left. Hatton charges in all the time. He is easy to hit and does not seem to take a punch nearly as well as he did in his prime.

Comment

now zab destroys hims
        hel id beat ricky now

prime ricky stops zab similar to cotto

Comment

Let's see how Hatton does against senchenko.

If he look good he'd make Zab quit for the umpteenth time

Comment

hatton would hatton judah

Comment

hatton would beat judah if this was a while back, but today I would pick zab to stop him. Hatton has no head movement at all, zab would be able to land at will, the chin that hatton showed against kostya Z is long gone and replaced with glass and the recent pictures of him he doesnt look very healthy, he looks skinny and weak.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                I'll let you know what I think on November 25th.

I still have HUGE doubts about Ricky having anything left at all. I'm fearing a beat down & kayo against Senchenko. Hope I'm wrong. I usually am.
                have you seen senchenko fight? he's a huge bum and has no power at all.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  I haven't, mate. But I have seen fighters better than Ricky get battered by lesser opponents as they had nothing left. Too many times.

I think maybe my pessimism is a defence mechanism.

Comment

Right now? Even Zab beats Hatton. Ricky was almost 200 pounds, now he's down to a "normal" weight again but that takes a huge toll on the body.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      He aint a bum , you obviously only watched him once against paulie . He's not amazing but he's decent and no bum

Comment

Working...
                      X