No announcement yet.

50 million points to...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 million points to...

Whoever can find me a legit site where I can buy Hitomi Tanaka DVD's. As an added note, I am not referring to the gravure/modeling ones. Her earlier DVD's were purely modeling in scantily clad clothing without any nudity or sex. If anybody can find me a site where can I buy her more recent dvd's I'll gladly give rep and points to.

If more than one person replies, the points are split up between the two, or three, or four, and so on and so forth.

I've tried amazon and ebay but all they either have only her earlier stuff or nothing at all.

PS: Inb4 "lol why buy **** when you have the internet?!"

Well, you see...that's the thing. Where I currently am I have to use public access wi-fi for the next 3 or 4 months, so the good old days of me being at home with my private internet is long gone.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand go!

is that hentai ****?

Comment

No, it's not. She's a former Japanese model who turned to the adult business about five or six years ago. And since I've never bought adult DVD's from a website (and I'm sketchy about other sites besides Amazon), I thought I'd ask around beforehand.

Just type in Hitomi Tanaka in google.

The points are still up for grabs. Anyone? Anything?

Comment

it seems that u want this for a personal collection, are u interested in finding ways to download on your comp or are u strictly dvd's ?

cause i can suggest some sites that lets u download right to your computer, and other download tricks aswell..

but if all u want is dvd suggestions i cant help im afraid

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
          it seems that u want this for a personal collection, are u interested in finding ways to download on your comp or are u strictly dvd's ?

cause i can suggest some sites that lets u download right to your computer, and other download tricks aswell..

but if all u want is dvd suggestions i cant help im afraid
          I might as well take those sites you're suggesting, points and green K coming your way after you post them! Although to be honest, with this public wi-fi crap I might get blocked before I can even download it.

*Sigh*

You'd think finding dvd's from specific women would be easy, but no. All you ever get is the usual Jenna Jameson and other "well-known" **** stars.

Asian **** is also hard to find, moreso if you're looking for specific women (Hitomi Tanaka).

I swear, ever since I saw her on a youtube video, it's like she's the only chick I'd buy a DVD for.

If anybody finds anything, let me know or PM me. Thanks!

Comment

I can't understand the attraction tbh. She has a really weird face and for me, **** that are way too big.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
              I can't understand the attraction tbh. She has a really weird face and for me, **** that are way too big.
              I don't blame you one bit. To each his own, I guess. Some people go ga-ga over certain women and I just don't see what the big deal is.

50 million still going...anybody? Anybody?

Comment

I laughed so damn hard reading this thread. Not at you but at the fact that I know you have ****ing put the work in to get these vids. Sorry I can't help you my good man but when you give the 50 mil message me and I'll send you 50 so you didn't lose any points.

Comment

Working...
                X