Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do lot of people hate khan ( mostly in the uk ) because of his ethnicity /religion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is more popular than the white Carl Froch in Britain that is a simple fact.

There are people that dislike Khan because of his religion but that is not restricted to British people, this can also be largely attributed to the demonization of Islam in the western mass media this undoubtedly causes discrimination.

I don’t know why people seem to have this misconception that England is a racist place well in reality it has some of the most multicultural cities on earth.

Side note Khan doesn’t get stopped and questioned because of his name and ethnicity for hours at a time when he returns to the UK unlike when he visits America.

Comment

[QUOTE=paypayvay;10716680]your point is pointless , people get KTFO'd in boxing , you know ?

"your point is pointless" LOL!

Bredis Prescott made
      Amir MOHAMMED Khan his b*itch that night.
      that was my point.

Comment

Everyone i know hates khan. I hate him because he is a pak*i

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
          Everyone i know hates khan. I hate him because he is a pak*i
          That's RACIST!

Comment

He ain't hated in Bolton, we love him here, some people don't like him but everyone has haters, **** em!

Comment

tbh all the top boxers have haters, khan has more than any other british fighter because he is the most well known, ecept maybe haye, but he has a shed load of haters too!

Comment

Carl Froch is the face of British boxing right now.

Comment

Working...
                X