No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Breazeale, May 18th at Barclays on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Well, that's because Breazeale was next either way. If Wilder signed with ESPN/SHO/DAZN, he had to fight Breazeale next. So there is a reason he wasn't offered the Joshua fight next....Because well, he had to satisfy his mandatory.
    Come on man, how many times has a fighter been granted a waiver to postpone a mando in favor of a huge unification fight? Do you honestly think Wilder would have been denied a unification bout with Joshua? For Breazeale, it would have been a nice step-aside paycheck. If Hearn had signed Deontay to DAZN, no way would he have not insisted on a Joshua fight next, nor would he have hesitated to pay Breazeale to step aside. And he would have convinced the WBC to allow Wilder vs Joshua next.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      Come on man, how many times has a fighter been granted a waiver to postpone a mando in favor of a huge unification fight? Do you honestly think Wilder would have been denied a unification bout with Joshua? For Breazeale, it would have been a nice step-aside paycheck. If Hearn had signed Deontay to DAZN, no way would he have not insisted on a Joshua fight next, nor would he have hesitated to pay Breazeale to step aside. And he would have convinced the WBC to allow Wilder vs Joshua next.
      Let me help you out, Joshua has a fight in June so Wilder can't fight him next anyways. WBC ordered the Breazeale showdown so he has to fight him next. WBC isn't going to let Wilder just wait until end of the year for a Joshua fight.

Stop overthinking this. Wilder's value despite struggling against Fury has grown considerably. Hearn himself admitted that. At this point I don't know what to tell you aside from either you're not understanding, or are being too stubborn. Either way, we are now just going in circles so I'm going to end this here.

Comment

Let me help you out, Joshua has a fight in June so Wilder can't fight him next anyways. WBC ordered the Breazeale showdown so he has to fight him next. WBC isn't going to let Wilder just wait until end of the year for a Joshua fight.

Stop overthinking this. Wilder's value despite struggling against Fury has grown considerably. Hearn himself admitted that. At this point I don't know what to tell you aside from either you're not understanding, or are being too stubborn. Either way, we are now just going in circles so I'm going to end this here.
        This turn of events is due to Wilder never really wanting Joshua in the first place and thus not agreeing to any offers from Hearn. He wants him even less after getting schooled by Fury. It sounds like you are a die-hard Wilder fan, who will not admit the obvious truths. So yes, we can end the debate here.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          This turn of events is due to Wilder never really wanting Joshua in the first place and thus not agreeing to any offers from Hearn. He wants him even less after getting schooled by Fury. It sounds like you are a die-hard Wilder fan, who will not admit the obvious truths. So yes, we can end the debate here.
          You went from talking about Wilder's value to now talking about if he is scared or not. Yes, we are done like I said in my prior post.

Comment

You went from talking about Wilder's value to now talking about if he is scared or not. Yes, we are done like I said in my prior post.
            Oh, Sorry about the thing about Breazeale not being next no matter what. I just read that Hearn's offer did include a fight with Dominique next. My mistake on that. I stand by my other points, though.

Comment

Working...
            X