No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn is a despicable liar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is a Promoter...OF COURSE HE IS!

It is not just Eddie though, they're ALL Liars looking to make themselves wealthy off of guys who are way more talented than they are

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Grass FC...
      he has no shame in admitting he is a coward and a snitch... 😝

Comment

In other news waters wet , grass is green / the sky’s blue

Way behind the times If you’re just realizing Hearn is lying POS who doesn’t give 2 sh.its about his fighters.

Even among Promoters where it seems the best you can hope for is just a run of the mill scumbag. Hearn May very well top the list of not even pretending to be truthful or give 2 flying f.ucks about the fighters he promotes.

He’s a Rich kid that doesn’t respect his fighters or the fans and thinks he’s the reason for his success not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Show me the Abe Lincoln of boxing promoters.

The job description of being a promoter says you need to be loose with the truth & facts. Eddie is doing promoter sh^t all the time since he's after all a promoter.

I don't buy all these alleged reasons Joshua "reallllllllly lost", but even if they are true Eddie is doing what Eddie's supposed to do or what he feels is best to his & his fighters bottom line by lying about them if he is indeed lying about them.
          Dibella seems to be a pretty straight shooter when he gives interviews ,

At least For me

The thing with Hearn is he doesn’t even try and be slick with his lies like say how Arum is , There’s times you know Arums full of BS but at least he’ll try and spin it to make it almost plausible

Hearns either isn’t smart enough or doesn’t even care to try and spin his lies.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Dibella seems to be a pretty straight shooter when he gives interviews ,

At least For me

The thing with Hearn is he doesn’t even try and be slick with his lies like say how Arum is , There’s times you know Arums full of BS but at least he’ll try and spin it to make it almost plausible

Hearns either isn’t smart enough or doesn’t even care to try and spin his lies.
            DiBella isn't all that big of a promoter to be in a position to need to tell lies. He's what I'd call a B side promoter lol. He's a high level B side promoter, cuz I believe he gots a local NY TV deal + that new Fight Pass deal, but he's not a major player reallllllllly even if he gots some names on his roster.

I don't see anything Eddie is doing thats THAT non-standard for a promoter. He's more c#cky then most is the king of snarky, but all these mfers are lying about things when it suits them or their fighters. Its standard run of the mill every day sh^t for a promoter to have a lean towards lies or less than the truth type statements.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Can’t say he threw Rocky Fielding under the bus. He probably made 10x the money he’ll ever make and would’ve ended up losing that regular title to some Euro level fighter.
              How much did Rocky Fielding actually make? Are there any reliable sources out there? I've seen his purse labelled as "seven figures" on an American site, but that could still be six figures in £? That's before factoring in camp costs and tax, etc. Is it really that much more than he could have made from holding the belt hostage and facing mandatories and voluntaries for the rest of his career?

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                How much did Rocky Fielding actually make? Are there any reliable sources out there? I've seen his purse labelled as "seven figures" on an American site, but that could still be six figures in £? That's before factoring in camp costs and tax, etc. Is it really that much more than he could have made from holding the belt hostage and facing mandatories and voluntaries for the rest of his career?
                But as i said, he would’ve probably lost to a mandatory anyway. He got a gift against the likes of John Ryder.

Fielding just isn’t that good, he would’ve probably ended up losing to the first half decent mandatory he got. Besides, nobody knows the future, he could’ve picked up some injury and it all ends.

If you’re on the level of fielding and get offered $1m, you should take it.

Comment

Working...
                X