Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can we realistically do to eradicate racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Sure it'll help. How many mfers in Japan f#cking with mfers for looking like their Japanese? Or any country thats like 90% or more of one racial appearing group? Its not really a thing.

When everyone is looking like the average crowd in Japan or in Uganda or in any other nearly the same looking country you can't f#ck with anyone about those differences anymore.

You gotta move on to other non-racial sh^t. And people will. I mean its not like there aren't other more logical less random things to f#ck with people about then race any damn way.

Honestly I see less day to day racism or racial bs then I've ever seen. Granted if you look at Youtube or Twitter comments you'd never know that, but to me its a good sign that racial bs is something thats being hidden more & done from anon type avatars like Youtube & Twitter then irl.

That said I think this Trump & alt white stuff is a bump in the road, but ultimately I see it as just that a small bump in the road as happens from time to time in any trajectory positively or negatively.
    You idiot in most of those countries were everybody looks a like they use the difference in religion as tool of bigotry and slaughter each other.You actually used Uganda home team of massacres.Wake up a slurp the sausage.

Comment

Racism will never cease to exist because there will always be stupid people out there.

It would be like saying "How can we finally eradicate stupidity from people"

It simply cannot be done.

Comment

Nothing you can do. Racism will always exist. Even among and within respective races. I've seen Hispanics and blacks who hate on their own race because they are too light-skinned, or their skin is too dark. Bi-racial kids get discriminated against by both black and white racists. Then there is the purity argument, and where you are from, and what language you speak, etc., etc.

So long as we continue to push this victimhood mentality, and there are politicians who can gain something from playing the race card, there will always be racial tensions. Race is a powerful took used to drive agendas, and identity politics is the trend going forward for hopeful candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
          You idiot in most of those countries were everybody looks a like they use the difference in religion as tool of bigotry and slaughter each other.You actually used Uganda home team of massacres.Wake up a slurp the sausage.
          You can't f#cking read apparently. I said mfers are STILL gonna f#ck with each other. Bye Felicia.

BUT racism won't be the reason why people f#ck with each other & the title of this thread was how to get rid of racism not how to quit killing each other.

Comment

True racism is rare these days. Most of the time people mistake predjudices/stereotyping as racism and if u want either of those to stop, well good luck. In my opinion, predjudices & stereotypes will never stop as they are a form of survival. Despite how nobel we think we are, we all predjudice & stereotype

Comment

Chinese are racist towards all other race in China
              Blacks in Africa are racist towards whites and other race in Africa

Stop carinf about its not going away

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                For starters enough with the blame game.
                This right here.

And the OP is being intellectually dishonest.

He masked it as wanting an open discussion based off a question, yet right off the bat he himself assigned blame.

And he blamed the rich for racism.

Let's see; a new account goes straight to the Lounge, a long-winded post from someone with obviously little to no real world experience (likely a hs kid) but with a never wrong attitude who knows everything, and blaming the rich for our problems.

Hmmm, where have we seen this before, and many, many times over......

Comment

1) Bring back the extermination camps and commit genocide against all races apart from one.

2) Have countries that are 100% ****geneous

3) Forcefully interbreed everyone till their is just one "race"

Comment

Classes on race, gender, class, religion starting in kindergarten all the way through 12th grade would solve a lot of problems.

None of these topics are mentioned in K-12. It’s not until college where these issues are discussed and by then it’s often too late as people are set in their ways.

White kids grow up oblivious to racism while many non-white kids learn about it real quick from experience.

Males grow up oblivious to many of the issues that females face.

There’s just a huge disconnect by the time kids graduate high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
                      It is sickening that it is still prolific throughout life and online.

Time to change up the masses views or perspective not everyone is an issue but there are a lot of blatantly racist folk pushing the same old agenda using the same narrative.

What can we do as decent folk who realise most problems are caused by a select few individuals with insurmountable wealth not certain skin colours or nationalitys being the cause of the problems. Racisms used to cause a divide prevent unity.

If you look at the system as a whole it's built to benefit the 1% the people who created it the rest of us the 99% are all having the same issues but continue to hate each other instead of focusing on who's really causing our issues in life.

The question is how to stop it?
                      Pretty much. The rich whites have 100 cookies, the poor whites have 1/2 a cookie, the blacks have 1/2 a cookie, the Latinos, have 1/2 a cookie etc., and then the rich whites tell the poor whites that the blacks or Latinos etc. have the other half of their cookie.

It really comes down to rich whites fooling poor whites into thinking they have more in common with the rich than they do with everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X