No announcement yet.

Trump attacks Haiti and Africa as "****hole countries"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Yes you did. You said the black community. That's all blacks, fool. Apparently you're too ignorant to define the words you choose.

The people marching with King, the people who died for civil rights (black and white) are a major reason why your tap dancing ass has rights today. So keep mocking them. It only further shows how ignorant you are. Truthfully, I'm enjoying it LOL.

I'm doing quite well with my life, thank you. I'm just not an insecure simpleton like you who feels the need to brag about it on the internet LOL.
    How exactly did I mock those who fought for black rights? By pointing out to your ignorant behind that we aren't in those times anymore!? Man you truly are dumb. I wasn't bragging at all, just telling you that what you do in life determines what you get and how you're viewed, it's 2018 fool, that "the white man is holding us back" crap is played out. Got an older brother who is almost as dumb as you, fool owns his own business but still wants to talk about how things were in the past as if he lived through them. Again I'll ask, who am i "tap dancing" for? I guess if you don't have a victim mentality you're seen as a "tap dancer". I actually feel sorry for how pathetic you are. Take care man

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip [B
      Chudd;18405822]How exactly did I mock those who fought for black rights[/B]? By pointing out to your ignorant behind that we aren't in those times anymore!? :lol1: Man you truly are dumb. I wasn't bragging at all, just telling you that what you do in life determines what you get and how you're viewed, it's 2018 fool, that "the white man is holding us back" crap is played out. Got an older brother who is almost as dumb as you, fool owns his own business but still wants to talk about how things were in the past as if he lived through them. Again I'll ask, who am i "tap dancing" for? I guess if you don't have a victim mentality you're seen as a "tap dancer". I actually feel sorry for how pathetic you are. Take care man
      Nobody said we were lol. This thread was about Trump's derogatory comments towards Africans and Hatians. Your response? Inaccurate, generalized, and more derogatory comments about blacks that had nothing to do with the topic.

That speaks for itself and you truly showed how ignorant you are. Keep tap dancing for bigots.

Comment

• Maaaaaan. Thats 56 pages of **** to scroll through. Whos got the lounge cliffs so I dont have to painstakingly search 56 pages text to find out what the hell went down. Thx in advance yea.

Comment

• this is brilliant

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            Nobody said we were lol. This thread was about Trump's derogatory comments towards Africans and Hatians. Your response? Inaccurate, generalized, and more derogatory comments about blacks that had nothing to do with the topic.

That speaks for itself and you truly showed how ignorant you are. Keep tap dancing for bigots.
            Let him dance man.

Maybe he's trying to get a spot on foxnews as "one of the good ones".

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post

this is brilliant
              lol, wanting to pretend that certain situations don't exist by tip toeing with the vocabulary

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Of course you'd believe that liar over me. I'm black
                I don't what what the hell you are. Your lack of existence would benefit this world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  How exactly did I mock those who fought for black rights? By pointing out to your ignorant behind that we aren't in those times anymore!? Man you truly are dumb. I wasn't bragging at all, just telling you that what you do in life determines what you get and how you're viewed, it's 2018 fool, that "the white man is holding us back" crap is played out. Got an older brother who is almost as dumb as you, fool owns his own business but still wants to talk about how things were in the past as if he lived through them. Again I'll ask, who am i "tap dancing" for? I guess if you don't have a victim mentality you're seen as a "tap dancer". I actually feel sorry for how pathetic you are. Take care man

Comment

• I'm liberal and I'm not personally offended by what he said. But it's laughable how supporters of this buffoon can't fathom why people of color are offended by it. Utterly clueless.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      I'm liberal and I'm not personally offended by what he said. But it's laughable how supporters of this buffoon can't fathom why people of color are offended by it. Utterly clueless.....
                      You mean people of color who left those countries because they are indeed shltholes and came to America for a chance at a good life? Those people? Yeah they must really be mad as **** right now.

So how many refugees would a tolerant liberal such as yourself welcome to stay in your home?

Comment

Working...
                      X