View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 05:42 PM #1976
The ugly American

Quoted: 10597 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,071.59
Total Points: 190,772.91
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
What part of "What is your solution" is R vs D, left vs right?

We are facing a crisis. One that you are complaining about. I've asked what your solution is, and I've gotten go kill yourself, you're a pawn of Wall Street, and it's R vs D. A lot of rhetoric, but no substance.
The superfans all share the same brain.

Notice how Chollo went all mental when I asked him to provide solutions to the problems he was kvetching about.

That's all these people do; whine, cry, and call names.

When it comes down to offering up actual solutions, they are silent as church mice.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote