View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 02:30 AM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 488 Post(s)
Articulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond reputeArticulateboxin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,203.98
Total Points: 23,767.47
Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
WTF? So I just got the results of my blood tests and I'm pre-diabetic!!!???

I thought you had to be a fatty to be pre-diabetic. I've been slacking on my work outs and cardio for sure but never knew I'd be PD!

I guess the Hemoglobin A1C was 6.1 for me.

5.7 to 6.4 is Prediabetes

over 6.4 is Diabetes!

WTF???

So doctors saying I gotta lose weight, each more plant based meals, more fish.

Anybody else in a similar boat? Or any tips? Suggestions?

I saw if you eat avocado, garlic, kiwi, lemon, eggs, even popcorn helps!
**** dude, i'm sorry to hear that!!

I've eaten unhealthily my whole adult life pretty much, from micro burgers to endless takeaways. I should be a fat ass but I tend to limit myself to one meal a day actually, just to curb intake of calories. It's varied throughout my adult life but i've usually had some form of exercise going on, usually running. (which I hate but I love food so, what to do
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
)

Why were you initially tested? Did you have symptoms or were you just having a routine check up?

I wish you all the luck buddy, try to stay disciplined with the food but don't forget to live too!
Articulateboxin is offline   Reply With Quote