View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 12:21 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1826 Post(s)
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.08
Total Points: 94,862.70
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bro - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
^^^This. Most people have no idea how to eat properly. So much of what goes wrong is a direct result of what you ARE and what you ARE NOT putting into your body. People need to take the time to learn about nutrition... to learn ALL YOU CAN about it if you want to avoid health problems. When you are young you are very resilient but after 40 you begin to pay for all your mistakes.
Yeah bro I heard lot of people tell me after 40 is a mofo! Not looking forward to that lol.

I seen guys fit as can be looking like prime Tyson Beckford and once they turn 40 they look like Rerun from Whats Happening and I'm like WTF happened to you?
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote