View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 12:18 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1831 Post(s)
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.23
Total Points: 94,978.66
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bro - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Sorry to hear that man. Luckily, those genes skipped me but I know a bit about it having had family members with it and having worked as a dietary manager in a hospital.
Exercise helps a lot but you really HAVE TO get your diet in check. Even if you don't cook for yourself, understanding what goes in your food and how it's made helps tremendously. That knowledge gives you a lot more control and will lead you to making better dietary decisions.

Definitely don't wait as it doesn't get easier. Best of luck and I hope you stay free of the diabetes.

Also, watch out about the drugs. The meds that my grandfather took for his diabetes gave him high blood pressure, which is what ended up killing him.
Green K FAM!

Yeah both my work outs and diets been F'd for the past few years my jobs got me living in and out of hotels eating hotel junk food and bar food for like 6 months straight.

This year will be the first year I won't have to travel as much because we were supposed to go to the Tokyo Olympics but with the CV drama god knows if that shats even still on or not?

Whats funny is Im usually most healthiest from January to like March as I try to quit drinking all together for as long as I can and I hit the gym every day. Then around March on they start sending me out to all the business trips again and things get mad unhealthy from that point on.

But yeah I've been telling my lady to cook more fish, salad, veggies now at the crib and we've been eating less and lot more healthier.

But on the genes my grandma had diabetes I heard it skips a generation? So me and my siblings are all at high risk.

I'm glad you healthy tho bro!
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote