View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 03:21 PM #124
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9400 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 218,445,056.51
Total Points: 218,692,494.97
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
Your the one that said Tank just got to the division and that Loma would chicken out
Right ?
So why the Fugh is Tank willing to fight Leo when he can go up against Loma ( the puzzy according to you )
Let’s see how you wiggle your azz out of this one
You’d have to be a fool or a jrazor to bet against Floyd
You know with all the advantages he’s had against his opponents
I don’t bet with my heart , that’s how you lose from the get go but wtv
Yeah cuz ya'll keep repeating how Tank ducked l0m0 & now that Tank is at 35 l0m0's team talking bout moving down to 30. Tank even said in his last post fight interview that he would do 30 AND 35, I think that was a shot at l0m0. We know l0m0 can't take the heat at 35 (& ya'll making up shet saying he's too small
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
FOH) so he wants to move back down & l0m0 already ducked Devin twice at 35 while surrendering the belt too, what a wuss
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

The reason Tank wants Leo is to build his popularity to generate more money & probably to get the upper hand in negotiating with l0m0 if they fight just like they doing to Bud right now. Don't be salty if Tank gets the bigger piece of the pie too.

I don't bet against T.B.E. & he was the one who usually had the disadvantage. Ya'll mad & made that shet up about him having the advantage all the time.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote