No announcement yet.

The heartbreak thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The heartbreak thread?

I fell for this girl hard and fast. She has a boyfriend, but she's unbelievably gorgeous. Perfect, in every way, and our personalities just match so well. We can just sit around and talk shlt for hours and I'll be on cloud 9.

I kept it intriguing because I know she's taken. I was mysterious and aloof and I would only flirt mildly, and if I revealed too much, I would immediately pull back. We stayed friendly. I asked her out to all the best places I knew, and she was interested.. she kept hanging out with me.

So like a few days ago I noticed she was starting to open up.. she started grabbing me and touching me more than usual.. and smiling more than usual... then as I was dropping her off .. she stared at me weirdly and for too long... she reached in real quick and gave me this soft moist kiss on the lips that lingered maybe a second too long, she laughed and then ran out of my car in a hurry. I've noticed.. that when a girl likes you, their lips get softer... if a girl doesn't like you their lips get hard.

I've been losing my mind since that happened, thinking about every second of that day... wondering how I was going to make my move... and then I just did it. I texted her and said what would you think if I was falling for you? She said "stop playing hahahah" And I said I mean it you should be with me...

ever since then she went completely cold. Absolutely no contact with me ... I feel like i'm going to explode.. I have all this desire and frustration that I can't get rid of and it's killing me.

It's the worst damn feeling in the world when you fall for someone who doesn't feel the same way. I have never felt this bad for someone I haven't fucked yet lol... I'm acting like a 12 year old right now but I can't help it.

Comment

The first unanswered text I was like ****...i ****ed up didn't I.. ****..

The second unanswered text my heart started cracking

The third(after I waited a day and a half), it started falling apart

The fourth(right now), my heart iss officially broken. She has officially broken my damn heart, and then I made this thread.

Comment

proper beta thread

but what do u expect from someone who holds his phone like a mo

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
          proper beta thread

I can't stop thinking.. what If I held out for a little longer ... would I have had a chance? I'm completely ****ed now.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
            proper beta thread

cold blooded

Comment

Everytime I look at my phone and she still hasn't contacted me, I turn more beta. I don't give a ****.

Comment

Comment

You shouldn't try to seduce another man's woman in the first place, brudda. How did her partner feel about yours and her "friendship"? It's a different story if the woman is in a chitty relationship and throwing herself at you, obviously.

Did you stop to consider that she may have been grooming you to be a "friend" with amazing, secret benefits for the both of you? And by coming over all soppy and needy in texts you just fooking blew your chances? You should have played it cool.

Comment

brilliant! we missed you darkesid! p4p no.1 poster in the lounge by a mile.

Comment

Working...
                    X