No announcement yet.

Vitali's Secret. Ukrainian Chin Strengthening Exercises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    lol and when you send Yana money to bring her to Denmark here is who you've really been talking with and ends up with the money
    Yikes!

What happened to the good ol' days when you would just find a pretty girl and get her hooked on smack?

Old school russian brides FTW then

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      lol and when you send Yana money to bring her to Denmark here is who you've really been talking with and ends up with the money
      AhHH she's hacket .Only joking man lol

Comment

im digging this thread.

I don't know much about these rooskies

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          I saw this before, that **** would not go down in America. As soon as there were some bouncers doing that ****, there would a someone with a gun 30 minutes later that would shoot the place up.

Guaranteed.
          The gangsters with the guns are the owners of the clubs.

Those guys even try and come back in Russia, then the Russians **** up their whole family.

The camera's are from the club owners who will find out whoever does ****, and **** them up.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
            You's seen the ones with the Russian nightclub bouncers ?
            That big dude has a brutal right hand.

Comment

I'd love to go to Russia, but I hear thing's are ass backwards there and there is a lot of racism over there. I hear their neo-nazi movement is on the rise, which is just sad and ironic.

Maybe I'll go one day, but I'll make sure to befriend an actual Russian first.

Comment

Working...
              X