Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be Honest - Do You Respect Me As A Poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Be Honest - Do You Respect Me As A Poster?

I feel like people on this forum don't take me seriously....i am the greatest thing to happen to this forum in years....i think i might be even Boxingscene's equivalent to Jesus.....and everyone here are Jews and i am being betrayed by my fellow posters....i feel the end is near...if i go down, i am going down in a blaze of Glory....
    Yes
    10.00%
    No
    46.67%
    Who The Fukk Are You?
    43.33%

Not since you made that anti-semitic thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
      Not since you made that anti-semitic thread.
      anti-semitic thread??? i never made such a thread.....i have nothing against jews, but i do have a problem with zionists

Comment

I refuse to vote, even if it wasn't public. But I will say when you first started you were pretty cool.

Comment

Yep You used to be cool, Your prob not used to forums like I was...........
          Take it easy man

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
            I feel like people on this forum don't take me seriously....i am the greatest thing to happen to this forum in years....i think i might be even Boxingscene's equivalent to Jesus.....and everyone here are Jews and i am being betrayed by my fellow posters....i feel the end is near...if i go down, i am going down in a blaze of Glory....
            wouldnt say your the greatest...but your alright since your a fellow Tyson Right Hook man

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post

Gay

Comment

i think you're the bees knees man...green k for appreciation...

Comment

You good in my books.

Comment

I'm incapable of being honest. But for what it's worth, yes. Yes I do respect you.

Comment

Working...
                    X