Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillbilly Wimp is shook...He might cancel fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillbilly Wimp is shook...He might cancel fight.

I been hearing about all the wars goin on at ESB so I checked it out..Hillbilly wimp paul gardner is looking for any reason to not fight..He said that if charlie threatens him on the internet again he will not show up,the fight is off..This *****/coward truly believes that charlie is gonna try and hurt him after the fight because of a little **** talkin he did to paul..Lookin for any excuse to back out now arent you ****???

Oh and can anyone fill me in on last nights radio show??I heard it was really good.

"danger" AKA "Hillbilly pimp"
    Originally posted by danger View Post
    no deal

the only deal is that you get to fight me if

a) you retract all your illegal threats and promise no one associated with you will harm me

b)dont make anymore illegal threats

if those two conditions arent met, no fight

Originally posted by danger View Post
    fair enough

one more outside the ring threat and the fight is off and Im trying to get you put in jail

and btw I never agreed to chill on the holocast ****'

so even if I dont, if you want this fight you will keep your promise
    Last edited by KING 2K10; 04-08-2009, 07:34 AM.

Comment

He also said on the radio last night something about Charlie should be loosing his purse for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
        "danger" AKA "Hillbilly pimp"
        Who are you on there king m8 im KTFO99

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
          Who are you on there king m8 im KTFO99
          It dont matter....I dont post there..Never will..It's so ****ed up there..Just 2000+ pages of constant **** talk..No funny videos or anything like what we do.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
            It dont matter....I dont post there..Never will..It's so ****ed up there..Just 2000+ pages of constant **** talk..No funny videos or anything like what we do.
            Thats what I think thats why I never bothered joining ESB.

I just took it a little step further and phoned in to that show to give everyone a laugh and get our section known to the other TPS guys, I thought supporting Charlie would infuriate them and they would join here

Comment

If RD comes and grabs me lata im going there for the off King! lol

And Noel your name was also called up on the chatboards on the radio show last night
              bruv you needed to be on there

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                If RD comes and grabs me lata im going there for the off King! lol

And Noel your name was also called up on the chatboards on the radio show last night
                bruv you needed to be on there
                Yep we might go over there later.

Nolan mate, I think you should call in next week, would be cool to here you and Z Lock horns.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                  Thats what I think thats why I never bothered joining ESB.

I just took it a little step further and phoned in to that show to give everyone a laugh and get our section known to the other TPS guys, I thought supporting Charlie would infuriate them and they would join here
                  Hopefully it will pay off m8 and we will get a few more ppl in, i dont no why so many ppl stay there to be honest this forum is better by far, only problem i it goes quiet for an hour or 2 sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                    Hopefully it will pay off m8 and we will get a few more ppl in, i dont no why so many ppl stay there to be honest this forum is better by far, only problem i it goes quiet for an hour or 2 sometimes

If you mean here going quiet its cos its good mixture of UK and US guys using here so the time difference is messing with it, not to mention well have stuff to do off of the net.

I won't be around as much as I have been, I'm going to be do more ours with work soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X