No announcement yet.

Would Pac-ODLH be Equal to Gatti-ODLH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unbanrogelio128 View Post
    do you ever say anything that makes sense?
    All the time, I just have the balls to say what many don't want to say. I've been watching boxing a very long time. I see what's going on. You guys are easily impressed with Pac beating old Barrera and Morales. Beating Diaz at lightweight. I'm no fool. Until that chump defends against a prime fighter, he will get very few props from me. I'm not lining up fight for Pac, I just want him to fight 1 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boofdatruth View Post
      All the time, I just have the balls to say what many don't want to say. I've been watching boxing a very long time. I see what's going on. You guys are easily impressed with Pac beating old Barrera and Morales. Beating Diaz at lightweight. I'm no fool. Until that chump defends against a prime fighter, he will get very few props from me. I'm not lining up fight for Pac, I just want him to fight 1 fight.
      Right...because Oscar is a top rank promoted fighter...because Barrera was Top Rank...It just so happens that Top Rank has the best fighters out there these days and Pac likes to fight the best and thus he has to go through Top Rank to get em. Not to mention it's a hell of a lot easier to make a fight within the promotional company than working with others. Believe it or not, but that's the biggest reason. Look at how long it took for Goldenboy and Top Rank to settle their issues that prevented them from dealing with each other.

Comment

Working...
      X