No announcement yet.

Wilder: I want to fight Chisora in England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too soon.

not so much chisora, but if wilder beats him which i think he would the demand for bigger fights would be there and hes not ready for that. hes still very rough around the edges and needs more time to improve.

Comment

Chisora is the step up for Wilder because he will come in the ring to beat Wilder not just collect a check.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        Chisora is the step up for Wilder because he will come in the ring to beat Wilder not just collect a check.
        to be fair i think most of wilders recent opponents came to win, you can certainly say wilder hasnt fought good opposition but that doesnt mean they came to lie down.

Comment

Originally posted by freethinkersam View Post
          I predict David Glass Jaw Haye will blatantly duck Wilder.
          He's joining Haye's sparring team, that's how far down the pecking order wilder is.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            to be fair i think most of wilders recent opponents came to win, you can certainly say wilder hasnt fought good opposition but that doesnt mean they came to lie down.
            His opponents has been there for showcase reasons; I mean with his lack of boxing exp you can expect that. Chisora would get in there to knock his head off which right now it is going to be what he needs to show he's not the next Seth Mitchell.

Comment

too soon.

not so much chisora, but if wilder beats him which i think he would the demand for bigger fights would be there and hes not ready for that. hes still very rough around the edges and needs more time to improve.
              No, it's way past due. Wilder needs to step up against a live opponent and Chisora's just the right guy. What's the worst thing that happens? He loses? big deal.

There's too much focus these days on preserving fighters' "zeros." Some of the best fighters in today's game have multiple losses. It's a setback but a learning experience and usually benefits the fighter in the long term

Comment

chisora to slow for wilder

Comment

Stop trying to duck the fight by beating up women then

Comment

too soon.

I kind of agree. If he wins then he'll probably be fast tracked to a Klitschko beating. But there are still options out there for him, fights with the likes of Fury (either), Povetkin, Wach, Thompson, Pianeta etc are all out there. He definitely needs to up his level of competition and start fighting some durable heavyweights who have been around the block at world level or thereabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      No, it's way past due. Wilder needs to step up against a live opponent and Chisora's just the right guy. What's the worst thing that happens? He loses? big deal.

There's too much focus these days on preserving fighters' "zeros." Some of the best fighters in today's game have multiple losses. It's a setback but a learning experience and usually benefits the fighter in the long term
                      Waaay too much. I'd take a guy like Chisora who fights anyone and sometimes comes up short, then a cherrypicker all day long.

Comment

Working...
                      X