Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just quit smoking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why'd you ever start in the first place?

Comment

had to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
        everybody fails the first time at quitting smoking. besides, i would imagine you spend a lot of your web time smoking. you'll have to quit the internets for a while because of the association of the two.
        I'm into week 8. I woke up 8 weeks ago and decided that morning I wasn't going to smoke weed or cigarettes that evening and for a little while. Considering I was a daily weed smoker for the last 10 years I'm pretty chuffed with how easily I have just gone cold turkey on nicotine and weed and feel I'm out the other side now.
        I don't rule out one day smoking either again, but for now, I've quit them both

Comment

quit and relapsed last summer myself...stayed off the smokes for about 3 months because I got back together with my girl..then I broke up with her in december, quit weed and started smoking cigarets moderately again

gonna try quitting again the summer

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Why'd you ever start in the first place?
            because it's cool, didn't u know?

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              I'm into week 8. I woke up 8 weeks ago and decided that morning I wasn't going to smoke weed or cigarettes that evening and for a little while. Considering I was a daily weed smoker for the last 10 years I'm pretty chuffed with how easily I have just gone cold turkey on nicotine and weed and feel I'm out the other side now.
              I don't rule out one day smoking either again, but for now, I've quit them both
              the one **** who is the exception to the rule. good for you but burn in hell for correcting me you sexy bastard.

Comment

the one **** who is the exception to the rule. good for you but burn in hell for correcting me you sexy bastard.
                I'm only 8 weeks n so I don't want to be a smart ass just yet. I also decided nearly a week ago to kick caffeine and processed sugar as best as i can. I'm no longer drinking tea and coffee and I used to always have 1 sugar with each.

My morning coffee and cigarette was routine, like my evening joint after my kids had gone to bed.

Good luck Earl, if you want to do it, you will

Comment

how is it going? Every single person I know that smokes has quit atleast 10 times a piece and all fail. The most I see them last is like a couple of months. I heard it's one of the hardest addictions to quit, even worse than coke.

Comment

Oh and goodluck to you.

Comment

awesome. then you'll be awake all night craving fags.
                      :simpson::rfl:

Comment

Working...
                      X