No announcement yet.

Cotto-Trout Will Be On PPV In Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
    puerto rico should have became a state a long time ago, problem is the majority of their people live below the poverty line and republicans will be dammed if they let another democratic state join the union.....

if for some strange reason oil where to be discover their tonight, we would have a 51st state by tomorrow morning
    They usually vote no for Statehood, this last election keeping PR as is wasnt even a option on the ballot so alot of people left that question blank 44% voted for statehood... i assume most residents figure its smarter for them to remain a common wealth of the U.S

Comment

Animalistic aka Flomo. Seriously!! Cotto just said Fuck You to his biggest fan base and you're worried more about his money.

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      You add the 35-40% Cotto would have goten and the number goes to 12-13 million dollars. With Cotto is not about the money dude has pride and is not like he needs it.
      Oh Cotto is a true warrior HE DOESN'T FIGHT FOR THE MONEY.

Comment

Cotto milking the ricans lol

Comment

Ahhhh Cotto thanks for doing this.

Now I know for sure I'm not buying any merchandise of you and sure as hell ain't supporting you anymore.

Comment

what a joke almost as bad as putting Cotto vs. Mayorga on ppv

Comment

lol cotto hustling his own people

Comment

This is like a kick on the backside. While the one party gets to pay to watch the event, EVERYBODY else gets it free.

The irony.

Comment

Perhaps this might seem off topic but I don't think Trinidad would have agreed to a deal that would affect his own people, meaning fanbase of the same nationality, like this. Here's one more reason to think that there are few true people's champions like Gómez and Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
                    Ha! So, that's like a symbolic shove to Cotto for the PPV deal. If so, that was a funny one.
                    Yep it was

Comment

Cotto milking his people? Man if I was Cotto I'd be fighting for it to be free in PR too. What kind of BS is that? I would not buy it even if I lived in PR.

Comment

Working...
                      X